City people’s stupidity costs them big money

Rod

Like this. GMO free eggs. Oh wow non GMO eggs must be so healthy. Guess I’ll pay 60% more for itbecause that’s how much on average citiots will pay for organic or non GMO products 

best part is there are no GMO eggs :lol: 

ive seen the sane thing with wheat flour. Certified non GMO for way more money but there is no GMO wheat commercially grown in the world  :lol: 

fucking citiots 

1DA868D9-D2D4-4ABB-85F2-5C3BF0E3CC50.png

3 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Like this. GMO free eggs. Oh wow non GMO eggs must be so healthy. Guess I’ll pay 60% more for itbecause that’s how much on average citiots will pay for organic or non GMO products 

ive seen the sane thing with wheat flour. Certified non GMO for way more money but there is no GMO wheat commercially grown in the world  :lol: 

fucking citiots 

I’ve never seen wheat flour labeled non gmo. 

7 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

fucking citiots 

It’s hilaruous.  We have several “farmers market/Whole Foods” type places here in my librul town. They are fucking BANKING CASH.  On Saturday morning, it’s fun to count the Priuses and mini-vans in the parking lot that pour out into the road.

Its kinda neat to see librulz digging deep in their own pockets for a change to throw their own money away.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s hilaruous.  We have several “farmers market/Whole Foods” type places here in my librul town. They are fucking BANKING CASH.  On Saturday morning, it’s fun to count the Priuses and mini-vans in the parking lot that pour out into the road.

Its kinda neat to see librulz digging deep in their own pockets for a change to throw their own money away.

Why would you even live in such a place?

• USA Contributing Member

Supermarket I use has a whole section in the corner devoted to health foods, I never see anyone in the area.  In produce they put the organic right next to the stuff sprayed with harmful chemicals, looks to me like the cheaper tomatoes move faster.

35 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Sludgy is dumb. 

I’m not the one buying non GMO and organic shit for the sole purpose of spending way more money just to line the pockets of big organic :lol: 

I’ve bought omega-3 eggs before.  They come from hens that are fed diets high in flaxseed and sometimes fish oil also so you can get both ALA and DHA.  Maybe the non-gmo labeling refers to the hen’s feed being non-gmo.  I’ve also bought grass fed beef before. Eggs are so cheap that buying a “more expensive” version is only like 30 cents extra - not gonna break the bank.

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I’ve bought omega-3 eggs before.  They come from hens that are fed diets high in flaxseed and sometimes fish oil also so you can get both ALA and DHA.  Maybe the non-gmo labeling refers to the hen’s feed being non-gmo.  I’ve also bought grass fed beef before. Eggs are so cheap that buying a “more expensive” version is only like 30 cents extra - not gonna break the bank.

That's correct.  

15 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Not here.  I can get a dozen eggs for $.79 or $.99.  If I go free-range or organic, it is at least triple that. 

While not breaking the bank by any means, it isn't a few dimes extra.

• Like 1