‘Hits just keep coming’: NBC News confirms Trump was present for hush money talks

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You are plain dumb as dirt.  It’s pretty amazing actually.

And you have the IQ of a grapefruit......I know it's lonely in your WWW social closet :lol:

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Billy paid women off, too. Why didn’t he get in trouble? Because he used his own money just like Trump did. 

Duh

Billy, it was 25 fucking years ago and then he was impeached...................BILLY BILLY BILLY :lol:

Beat off to this :lol:BILLY BILLY BILLY

clinton_portrait_monica.jpg

It started out as an invest into COLLUSION. 

Then we found out there were phony dossiers.

Now we have alleged campaign violations.................paying a whore form campaign funds. He said, she said. 

I don't think this is going before a Federal Court, vigorously defended by the country's top lawyers. 

I don't give a fuck one way or the other.....................I'm just sick of this whole bullshit clusterfuck.

I just want the fukken stock market to come back. 

I think everyone knew that this would not be possible without Trump knowing or ordering it. If you think that wasn't the case then you are a fucking retard. 

Nothing about Russians in here tho? :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

I think everyone knew that this would not be possible without Trump knowing or ordering it. If you think that wasn't the case then you are a fucking retard. 

Nothing about Russians in here tho? :news:

Wonder what the redacted info and ongoing investigation is about...... :news:  Of course Russia hasn’t come up at all during the process......... :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Wonder what the redacted info and ongoing investigation is about...... :news:  Of course Russia hasn’t come up at all during the process......... :lmao: 

This isnt about Russia. Getting what they can. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

It started out as an invest into COLLUSION. 

Then we found out there were phony dossiers.

Now we have alleged campaign violations.................paying a whore form campaign funds. He said, she said. 

I don't think this is going before a Federal Court, vigorously defended by the country's top lawyers. 

I don't give a fuck one way or the other.....................I'm just sick of this whole bullshit clusterfuck.

I just want the fukken stock market to come back. 

Exactly how it went in Wisconsin.  It is almost like they tested it in WI first.

They find little crimes to keep hope alive,  but the actual crime never gets proven.  And they realize that libs will fall for it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Exactly how it went in Wisconsin.  It is almost like they tested it in WI first.

They find little crimes to keep hope alive,  but the actual crime never gets proven.  And they realize that libs will fall for it.

STFU Stupid :bc: 

18 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And you have the IQ of a grapefruit......I know it's lonely in your WWW social closet :lol:

Billy, it was 25 fucking years ago and then he was impeached...................BILLY BILLY BILLY :lol:

Beat off to this :lol:BILLY BILLY BILLY

clinton_portrait_monica.jpg

*yawn

Birds of a feather, Vincent.  Birds of a feather.  Take a look at your flock.  :lmao: