AC Procross chassis

f7ben

Just now, Zambroski said:

I wish they’d utilize more early season and late season sled racing there.  What a waste.  Fucking skiers are faggots.  They raise hell about us using blue chalk on the SX track because it “stains the snow”.  WTF?  How about we just find somewhere else for 40k fans to come and spend their money.  It’s no wonder thee city has to bail them out every year.  Granola munching fags.

Fucking downhill skifags are god damned near as bad as x country skiers

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

These faggot ass poser sleds you lust after would have probably hit somewhere around 56mph in that same stretch :lol: 

All that 135 would get you is to the  crash site faster!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

An Axys chassis with a Yamaha 4 stroke would be the perfect trail sled IMO. But it’ll never happen and the Procross chassis and Polaris engine options suck. So Ski-Doo FTW :bc: 

An axys chassis with polaris's 4 stroke would be perfect as well. Shit they have some nice options motor wise

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He might me be poking fun at my TNT with the RK Tek head and porting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hows that sled rip.....you should find a few 600ho doo's to race and see if it was worth it to mod that motor

• Platinum Contributing Member

I took one quick rip and now all our snow is gone.....it seems to go pretty good for what it is. The guy that did the mods clutched it and did shit right but yeah I'm curious to see how she stacks up.