Check your account email address ×

AC Procross chassis

f7ben

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

DC.  Until it starts losing podium spots, REAL PODIUM SPOTS, I’ll laugh at the retards bragging about magazine “real world” races.  

Buncha Klim wearing faggots pushing three and half bills bobbing up and down the trail and racing across the lakes.  :lmao:

Ur so gay

Just now, Zambroski said:

DC.  Until it starts losing podium spots, REAL PODIUM SPOTS, I’ll laugh at the retards bragging about magazine “real world” races.  

Buncha Klim wearing faggots pushing three and half bills bobbing up and down the trail and racing across the lakes.  :lmao:

I dont give two sweet fucks about some midget on a prepared course ....that shit is gayer than fuck

What would really piss me off though is if I bought a a brand new whiz bang sled and it was slow as fuck and my buddies all raped me grudge racing.

Fuck that bullshit

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s an RR right?  Don’t do anything with your limiter.  

Unlike the Poo-Laiders losing their minds on HCS about their “triumphant”. Amsnow shoot out results.  :lmao:

”Yay!  Mutha fucking 4 hundredths of a second faster than the Cat!!!!  WE WIN!!!!!”

:lol:

Gonna take a boot stomping this weekend at the USXC kick off too...and again!!!

faggot!   :lol2:

One of the Cats was doing 111mph on Pine Lake last weekend.  

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ur so gay

I’m fabulous!!!!!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I dont give two sweet fucks about some midget on a prepared course ....that shit is gayer than fuck

What would really piss me off though is if I bought a a brand new whiz bang sled and it was slow as fuck and my buddies all raped me grudge racing.

Fuck that bullshit

Lol.  “Grudge racing”. 

Ewwww.  Wtf?  

Gearing and clutching.  

Just now, racinfarmer said:

One of the Cats was doing 111mph on Pine Lake last weekend.  

Didn’t Cat sweep pro and pro lite last year at Pine?  I think so.  Gonna post the results over on HCS and rattle up the Poo-laiders.  :lmao:

FYR, pine is a gay race on ice.  But, it’s a good kick off race.

Didn’t Cat sweep pro and pro lite last year at Pine?  I think so.  Gonna post the results over on HCS and rattle up the Poo-laiders.  :lmao:

FYR, pine is a gay race on ice.  But, it’s a good kick off race.

The ice racing is pretty fun.

Yeah, if you are racing.  Boring to watch though.

Good spectator racing too.  You can drive out on the lake and the way the crew lays out the track, you can stand in one spot and see the sleds 4-5 times in 1 10 mile lap.  

We might head up on Sunday to watch and see everyone again.  

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Good spectator racing too.  You can drive out on the lake and the way the crew lays out the track, you can stand in one spot and see the sleds 4-5 times in 1 10 mile lap.  

We might head up on Sunday to watch and see everyone again.  

How’s the ice this year?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, if you are racing.  Boring to watch though.

Hill drags are the coolest racing I have ever watched.......Glen Hall had a turbo crossfire 1200 at spirit mt about 10 years ago. That shit is what got me hooked on go fast

Just now, f7ben said:

Hill drags are the coolest racing I have ever watched.......Glen Hall had a turbo crossfire 1200 at spirit mt about 10 years ago. That shit is what got me hooked on go fast

I wish they’d utilize more early season and late season sled racing there.  What a waste.  Fucking skiers are faggots.  They raise hell about us using blue chalk on the SX track because it “stains the snow”.  WTF?  How about we just find somewhere else for 40k fans to come and spend their money.  It’s no wonder thee city has to bail them out every year.  Granola munching fags.