Ontario vs California: which libtards hold the most debt?

Rod

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Moody’s just downgraded Ontario because Drug Ford’s conservatives increased the deficit way above the horrible deficit the liberals were running. 

So you don't think it has anything to do with billions being uncovered that were hidden off Wynnes book's?

The Ontario AG has found Wynne government doing this a few times.  :dunno: 

Link

Edited by Kev144

19 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

So you don't think it has anything to do with billions being uncovered that were hidden off Wynnes book's?

The Ontario AG has found Wynne government doing this a few times.  :dunno: 

Link

Wynne definitely did that. It was criminal. The Auditor showed a real deficit of 11.7 billion.  Wynne did a terrible job. 

In his report Monday, the financial accountability officer projected next year’s deficit would be $15.1 billion and $16.4 billion by 2022-23.

If Wynne's 11.7 billion is terrible, why would you defend Ford's 15.1 billion?

Wasn't he going to tackle the deficit?  

Maybe he's too busy shopping for motorhomes and getting his drinking buddy the top cop job. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Wynne definitely did that. It was criminal. The Auditor showed a real deficit of 11.7 billion.  Wynne did a terrible job. 

In his report Monday, the financial accountability officer projected next year’s deficit would be $15.1 billion and $16.4 billion by 2022-23.

If Wynne's 11.7 billion is terrible, why would you defend Ford's 15.1 billion?

Wasn't he going to tackle the deficit?  

Maybe he's too busy shopping for motorhomes and getting his drinking buddy the top cop job. 

The ag report said the Wynne hiding money would mean deficit for the next two years but I I get it.  It's easier for you to blame a 6 month old government :bc: because Its a cons 

12 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The ag report said the Wynne hiding money would mean deficit for the next two years but I I get it.  It's easier for you to blame a 6 month old government :bc: because Its a cons 

Hiding money? As in she had money?  Wouldn't that reduce the deficit?  

Deficit for two year?  The Cons deficit for 2022-2023 is forecast at 16 billion.  

I thought Rod was the dumbest one on here. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hiding money? As in she had money?  Wouldn't that reduce the deficit?  

Deficit for two year?  The Cons deficit for 2022-2023 is forecast at 16 billion.  

I thought Rod was the dumbest one on here. 

No he isn't.  You have proven it over and over. Honestly don't doubt if you were ciritzing the Ford government June 30th.  I don't personally like Ford even though you've already assigned my positions for me.  He was simply the least shit option.  And sorry to say most of Ontario agrees with me considering liberals lost official party status :bc: 

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

No he isn't.  You have proven it over and over. Honestly don't doubt if you were ciritzing the Ford government June 30th.  I don't personally like Ford even though you've already assigned my positions for me.  He was simply the least shit option.  And sorry to say most of Ontario agrees with me considering liberals lost official party status :bc: 

40% of voters chose Ford.  That's not a majority. 

I am glad Wynne is out.  I want to know what happened to all the fiscally conservatives MPP's. Why are they letting this crooked fucker Ford do this? Hopefully he'll get kicked out and a real conservative will take over. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

40% of voters chose Ford.  That's not a majority. 

I am glad Wynne is out.  I want to know what happened to all the fiscally conservatives MPP's. Why are they letting this crooked fucker Ford do this? Hopefully he'll get kicked out and a real conservative will take over. 

dont expect much from sheer then :lol: hes an empty suit 

Edited by Kev144