Ontario vs California: which libtards hold the most debt?

Rod

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

?  I know our debt history :dunno:  just wondering why you don't post Harper's massive debt?  Oh I forgot he had a recession that Ontario didn't have  :lol:  

Will you post Doug's debt or just blame Wynne for it?  because right now you blame Trudeau for deficits but had zero problem with the 10 Harper had :dunno:  

strange eh! 

by the way closing 13 hospitals to try and balance a budget isn't great governing IMO -  But opening new ones while creating a surplus is good governing IMO/

guess who did what

Harpers debt was demanded by the liberals in his minority years. Next. 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Look at that debt under the ndp and liberals lol. Fail just loves it so much though 

:lol:  NDP :lol:  that is the reason I voted for Harris at the time.

We all know what happened though as Harris brought Ontario to the worst in Canada for every service provided including health care.  Try google

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  NDP :lol:  that is the reason I voted for Harris at the time.

We all know what happened though as Harris brought Ontario to the worst in Canada for every service provided including health care.  Try google

You voted for Harris lmao yeah ok. You’d never go against union wishes

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Harpers debt was demanded by the liberals in his minority years. Next. 

of course it was,  so you are now saying when Canada was leading the recession as best in the world you think it was because of the Liberals?  

wow didn't see that coming 

of course it was,  so you are now saying when Canada was leading the recession as best in the world you think it was because of the Liberals?  

It's just ironic that liberals blasted Harper for stimulus spending while praising obama in the US for doing the exact same thing.  

After Harper got his majority and straightened things out yes. Left with a surplus 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

You voted for Harris lmao yeah ok. You’d never go against union wishes

why do you think I didn't?  I didn't after he froze wages which ended up being 8 years,  same reason I didn't vote for Wynne for her attacks on workers.  

sorry ONEWAY I actually think to vote unlike you who just tick that same box 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

It's just ironic that liberals blasted Harper for stimulus spending while praising obama in the US for doing the exact same thing.  

who blasts him?  what you fail to understand is you blaming WYNNE for the exact same thing 

You cry about Harpers massive debt as unfair and bash Ontario's debt as waste

Bill Davis best ever yet had 17 out of 17 deficits :dunno:  

Jean 8 supluses in a row = horrible PM worst ever 

IRONIC to say the least 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

why do you think I didn't?  I didn't after he froze wages which ended up being 8 years,  same reason I didn't vote for Wynne for her attacks on workers.  

sorry ONEWAY I actually think to vote unlike you who just tick that same box 

As a true one way you vote as the union says.   Fact last provincial election they went against the liberals, which is why you didn't vote Wynne. :owned: 

who blasts him?  what you fail to understand is you blaming WYNNE for the exact same thing 

You cry about Harpers massive debt as unfair and bash Ontario's debt as waste

Bill Davis best ever yet had 17 out of 17 deficits :dunno:  

Jean 8 supluses in a row = horrible PM worst ever 

IRONIC to say the least 

So you skirted around my statement with out saying anything.  Got it. 

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

After Harper got his majority and straightened things out yes. Left with a surplus 

Yup seems that way as I voted for Harper at the time for this reason.   Harper turned into a fear mongrel so he lost my vote last election.

But considering Canada is in the best economic shape today that it has been in a decade you cry Worst ever get rid of him.  

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

As a true one way you vote as the union says.   Fact last provincial election they went against the liberals, which is why you didn't vote Wynne. :owned: 

Haven't vote Liberal in Ontario since 2012 :dunno:  too bad Hudak was an idiot or he would have been Premier 

But since we are going there,  how many times have you voted conservative?  100% :dunno:  in your eyes that makes you a better voter :lol:  

Haven't vote Liberal in Ontario since 2012 :dunno:  too bad Hudak was an idiot or he would have been Premier 

But since we are going there,  how many times have you voted conservative?  100% :dunno:  in your eyes that makes you a better voter :lol:  

You’ve never voted anything but liberal or criticized them 

id vote liberal if Harper was their leader 

I didn't vote cons I agree hudak was an idiot.  It was his to lose imo.  I'm not surprised thought you supported a crook in mcguinty through his years even supporting Wynne, his "successor" 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

I didn't vote cons I agree hudak was an idiot.  It was his to lose imo.  I'm not surprised thought you supported a crook in mcguinty through his years even supporting Wynne, his "successor" 

ya after years of cuts and closed hospitals and downloading we had surpluses all while opening new hospitals and restoring services.  Recession hit and changed the finances.  

Today we have Doug, he is slime as we have seen in just his short time here.  of course its all lies and witch hunts, media bias blah blah...

ONEWAY at its best.

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ya after years of cuts and closed hospitals and downloading we had surpluses all while opening new hospitals and restoring services.  Recession hit and changed the finances.  

Today we have Doug, he is slime as we have seen in just his short time here.  of course its all lies and witch hunts, media bias blah blah...

ONEWAY at its best.

Let me just ask this then.  So when Doug was sworn in June 29th.  Were you expecting radical changes June 30th?   Lib, ndp or cons, im not sure what drastic changes you expect in a few months.  The right wingers did the same for obama a few months in. You can't have it that way.   But carry on. I don't agree with Doug ford on all fronts.  My wife works in the hospital, one which is closing for "rebuilding" for 2 years.   But this time around I think it was a better choice than Wynnes liberals and most of Ontario agreed.  

I personally think sheer is an idiot.   Not sure who I will vote federally.  

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ONEWAY at its best.

OK

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Let me just ask this then.  So when Doug was sworn in June 29th.  Were you expecting radical changes June 30th?   Lib, ndp or cons, im not sure what drastic changes you expect in a few months.  The right wingers did the same for obama a few months in. You can't have it that way.   But carry on. I don't agree with Doug ford on all fronts.  My wife works in the hospital, one which is closing for "rebuilding" for 2 years.   But this time around I think it was a better choice than Wynnes liberals and most of Ontario agreed.  

I personally think sheer is an idiot.   Not sure who I will vote federally.  

You can look it up in Ontario forum, I was voting for Patrick Brown but once Doug came on board they lost my vote.  I simply don't like Doug Ford.  So far he is doing just what I figured he would.

He was caught buying memberships, he lied everyday in Toronto to defend his crack head brother, just slime.

I didn't vote for Wynne either.

Since I live in the land of ONEWAY BLUE it really isn't relative how I vote other than for the popular vote.  BLUE 100% for the last 100 years

If the economy continues to grow in Canada I will again vote for Trudeau until I get tired of his bullshit.

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Wonder why liberals were crippling Toronto with debt but a crack smoking mayor named Rob Ford turned it into a surplus.   Surprise surprise even a crack addicted drunk can run a city better than a liberal :lol: 

The surplus was a lie. Like everything the Fords do