Boy Scouts of America Considering Bankruptcy, Sexual Abuse + Falling Membership Rolls to Blame

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Is the boy scouts run by catholic priests? 

They signed their own death warrant when mentally disordered perverts were allowed to be in the leadership roles and girls wanting to be boys at the direction of their parents were forced in the bathrooms to try and pee standing up.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They signed their own death warrant when mentally disordered perverts were allowed to be in the leadership roles and girls wanting to be boys at the direction of their parents were forced in the bathrooms to try and pee standing up.

My ex could write her name in the snow ....:flush:

• Haha 3

boy scouts were destined to go away when kids stopped actually going outside.  the active kids these days are usually fully involved in sports so they aren't doing the things that many of us did as kids.  I had a great time in scouts, used to always look forward to 2-3 weeks at summer camp in junior high.  shooting guns,  archery,  boating, hiking

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nailed it. This is 100% fact. 

• USA Contributing Member

My son was involved in scouting briefly, older kids boys and girls and the program was called "Venture Scouts".  They have a very good safety program now, a lot of online training that requires male and female adults present at all time, no single adult with one kid allowed, background check, CPR and first aid......... they are trying to cover all their bases.

Found out that the girl scouts are fighting this, they are loosing membership to the boy scouts (separate organization) as many girls want to be involved in the programs that are available to this type of program.  Boy scouts were smart to put this program together first.

Girl scouts will dry up and disappear first, boy scouts (or scouts) may make it now that membership includes both sexes.

This thread makes me laugh. The Boy Scouts are failing because kids aren’t interested and parents don’t find the group of value. If the Boy Scouts were trial centers for latest and greatest electronic equipment, they’d be bursting at the seams with new members. Kids today could give two shits about tying knots. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This thread makes me laugh. The Boy Scouts are failing because kids aren’t interested and parents don’t find the group of value. If the Boy Scouts were trial centers for latest and greatest electronic equipment, they’d be bursting at the seams with new members. Kids today could give two shits about tying knots. 

Just say it was Russia.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Fucking nailed it. 

20 hours ago, bladefever said:

So could of Polaris 550.... But he can't spell....

19 hours ago, awful knawful said:

I think he only goes #2 now....

So, it looks like you want more pics!!! is that it, you want more pics, FAGGOTS!!!!

On 12/13/2018 at 10:34 AM, Angry ginger said:

boy scouts were destined to go away when kids stopped actually going outside.  the active kids these days are usually fully involved in sports so they aren't doing the things that many of us did as kids.  I had a great time in scouts, used to always look forward to 2-3 weeks at summer camp in junior high.  shooting guns,  archery,  boating, hiking

Tell the truth, you looked forward to the scoutmaster touching your bungholio. 

On 12/12/2018 at 11:56 PM, Zambroski said:

To be fair they only let perverts in because people like Zampedo falsified his credentials. 

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

I'm thinking you were a scout masters favorite little scout at one time!

Do you credit him with your homosexuality? Or do you think you were born that way?

Now I KNOW FOR SURE that you're 800 DRAGON!!!! LMAO!! 

That's the EXACT SAME LINE I USED ON YOU in Snowest PMs/ for YEARS!!! 

Now I know It's YOU, FAGGOT!!! I'm gonna' pay a Private Investigator to find you in Tide Head!!!! LMAO!! 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Now I KNOW FOR SURE that you're 800 DRAGON!!!! LMAO!! 

That's the EXACT SAME LINE I USED ON YOU in Snowest PMs/ for YEARS!!! 

Now I know It's YOU, FAGGOT!!! I'm gonna' pay a Private Investigator to find you in Tide Head!!!! LMAO!! 

Seek help for the mental disability you have , PLEASE !!!