Check your account email address ×

Wut up niggas

Meet partner :lol:.. stupid kitten started hanging oot at the xcr homestead a week ago.  Wouldn't leave. Nobody in town apparently wants to own up to him ,so I gave him a box with towels to sleep in for a few days ,and some food. Fucker is all over us like a fat kid on a smartie.  So we made the decision to bring him inside . He will live in our porch for a few days until our 10yo cat finally accepts him . He was going nuts through our glass door when kitty first started hanging around, on our steps. 3 days later he just started staring him down so hes gotten better . 

download.jpeg

Edited by xcr700
  • Like 5

Thanks man. Hes pretty cool too. Woman sat on steps yesterday and the cat jumps on her lap and rolls on his back like a baby lol. Very tame . No tags or anything tho. We will take him to vet next week and make sure hes gets fixed and all his shots.  If hes microchiped he will be returned to his owner, but looks like an absolute stray 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Thanks man. Hes pretty cool too. Woman sat on steps yesterday and the cat jumps on her lap and rolls on his back like a baby lol. Very tame . No tags or anything tho. We will take him to vet next week and make sure hes gets fixed and all his shots.  If hes microchiped he will be returned to his owner, but looks like an absolute stray 

Good on you guys....we ended up with our cat Buddy the same way except it was dead of winter....Partner will be grateful and a good cat.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good on you guys....we ended up with our cat Buddy the same way except it was dead of winter....Partner will be grateful and a good cat.

Yeah.. it started snowing today ,and ,after we got back from the hospital, we found his house box was soggy, and blankets were wet. I said to woman.."I'll build him a heated shelter with straw floor  " she said " fuck you fat ass ,bring him inside ":lol:

• Haha 1

Yeah.. it was an easy decision.  We are both animal lovers, and like to rescue animals.  I just hope he'll be happy indoors.  Not sure if we want him outdoors yet . Our other cat is an indoor cat . Too many thing oot here than can rub oot a cat fast . Wolves ,coyotes, cars,tractors, herpes, rifles lol. He will live a very cozy life indoors if hes hip to it 

45 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Meet partner :lol:.. stupid kitten started hanging oot at the xcr homestead a week ago.  Wouldn't leave. Nobody in town apparently wants to own up to him ,so I gave him a box with towels to sleep in for a few days ,and some food. Fucker is all over us like a fat kid on a smartie.  So we made the decision to bring him inside . He will live in our porch for a few days until our 10yo cat finally accepts him . He was going nuts through our glass door when kitty first started hanging around, on our steps. 3 days later he just started staring him down so hes gotten better . 

download.jpeg

That’s cool man!  Our first two cats (wife and I) were two kittens I found in the Home Depot lumber yard.  That was a good while ago.  

We’re down to two cats now.  Had to have two put down in the last month.  One was my daughter’s she’s had since she was three.  Tough time.

Good on you for taking one in that needs a good home.

:bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I pull into my driveway yesterday and 1/2 way down there is a red tailed hawk flying bout 2 ft of the ground. With a grey squirrel in his talons. Was wild. But had me thinking I better make sure dog is always out when cats are.

On 12/12/2018 at 11:03 PM, xcr700 said:

Good on you! Our cat belonged to a neighbor behind us but we never knew it for about 6 months. He came to our place after we had to put our other cat down and just hung around. He looked like a stray and ate the leftover cat food we had like he was starving to death. He would follow me to school when I went to pick up my son then follow us back home. My son, who was in grade 4 at the time, loved it! Long story short, we found out he was neighbors cat and when I inquired where they were that day, they said they were on holidays for 2 weeks. I asked who was feeding him, etc, and the person told me they had a friend who would come around every 3-4 days and fill his food bowl that was outside. :sad: After a few months, we finally ran into the father and asked if we could keep him. He practically lived at our house anyways and needed some vet care. The Father agreed and let us keep him. The wife came around about 6 weeks later and proceeded to tell us how much she loved and took care of him! I could barely contain my laughter. After spending some serious money on shots, deworming, etc, he has been a great cat! He has a favorite chair that we let him abuse and everyday, when I come in the house, before I can even get my boots off, he runs to this chair and lays upside down  through the armrest kicking at the arm enticing me to play with him. Unfortunately, just this past January, he was diagnosed with being diabetic and is slowly going down hill. It is surprising, however, imo, that it has been almost a year and he is still alive. He's a trooper and is going to be sadly missed when he does go.

On 12/12/2018 at 11:05 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's the same name my son named our cat. 

On 12/12/2018 at 11:05 PM, f7ben said:

Plus they strut around in their own shit

Who does that ???

Huh? I have owned cats my whole life and have never seen a cat walk around in their own shit once. Not getting into a dogs/cats things and which are better, but I've never, not once, seen a cat eat it's own shit or another cat's shit. I love dogs too so don't get me wrong. 

HPIM1775 (Large).JPG

IMG_0213 (Large).JPG

IMG_0644.JPG

Edited by irv
  • Like 1