Migrant caravan demands $ 50 k each and we will go home

8 hours ago, Anler said:

Trump is looking to spend $5 billion to keep them out i dont think their extortion attempt is going to be very fruitful. 

Maybe he could cut funding to Schumer’s home state of NY and that 29 billion dollar tunnel to nowhere........we can all play games with numbers.  I’m of the attitude similar to Bens, except actually lighting things on fire.  He is willing to shut down the government to get what he wants and fulfill a campaign promise.  High risk game certainly.  But anything that tweaks the noses of hacks like Schumer or Pelosi is fine by me, particularly when those hypocritical fucks were all for the wall 10:years ago.  Shut the fucker down, it won’t be any skin off my ass.

On 12/12/2018 at 12:34 PM, steve from amherst said:

If they just kept up the hunger strike all of the problems would be over in a few short months.

You can eat this, faggot.

Hey ditch-digger, how come you got a rock driveway? Making big money huh?????

Rub it in your hair, and smell it nicely. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

41702515_1144928958990639_5842630379969708032_o.jpg

Ahhhh....nothing to see here....amazing how this is ignored and even more amazing is how many people around here have no idea about any of this.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe he could cut funding to Schumer’s home state of NY and that 29 billion dollar tunnel to nowhere........we can all play games with numbers.  I’m of the attitude similar to Bens, except actually lighting things on fire.  He is willing to shut down the government to get what he wants and fulfill a campaign promise.  High risk game certainly.  But anything that tweaks the noses of hacks like Schumer or Pelosi is fine by me, particularly when those hypocritical fucks were all for the wall 10:years ago.  Shut the fucker down, it won’t be any skin off my ass.

I believe you are referring to the 2006 FENCE bill. Not a wall. I also thought the dems want an open border?  :news:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I believe you are referring to the 2006 FENCE bill. Not a wall. I also thought the dems want an open border?  :news:

They sure seem to now.  How many fucking video clips of those hypocritical shitbags statements on border security from 10:years ago do you need to see?  We could have shaved off a few billion for those Iran payments if you’re so worried about the money.  Like Insaid, we can play stupid number games all day.  Fair market medium roast>>>>>>. :news: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhhh....nothing to see here....amazing how this is ignored and even more amazing is how many people around here have no idea about any of this.

Yup...

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You ignore multi billions in every other expenditure when it suits you.  And I’m the confused one.  Ok.  

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It's funny too cuz he looks kinda like Mr Magoo...

You look like that dude who fucked Ned Beatty in Deliverance, except with a cue ball bald head, what’s your point, you backwoods leftist hick?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well considering he is the most one sided blind partisan hack here I’m not surprised.

I guess I missed the memo that requires me to comment on Big Dans deflections?  Silly me, I thought we were talking about the wall and how to fund it.   How come none of you geniuses aren’t talking about a remittance tax, another proposed way to cover the cost?  I mean you have all the answers and all......  “jerkin Jimmy”. Bahahaha. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess I missed the memo that requires me to comment on Big Dans deflections?  Silly me, I thought we were talking about the wall and how to fund it.   How come none of you geniuses aren’t talking about a remittance tax, another proposed way to cover the cost?  I mean you have all the answers and all......  “jerkin Jimmy”. Bahahaha. :lol: 

I never claimed to have all the answers and the guy I voted for said he was going to make Mexico pay for the wall. They aren’t and we are....why is that so difficult to understand and criticize Trump for? 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

trump must never be criticized.  he is the god among politicans.  ignore the constant boast and lies-  he is clearly someone that should be looked up to.  

I’ve noticed that.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Do you believe a wall will inherently fix the issues at the border. I’m assuming you don’t think the “physical” wall is the solution. More of a mix of tech and barriers. At what point and cost do we reevaluate our strategy down there. Obviously, what we have been doing isn’t working, but is the border and it’s build up the solution? I don’t think so. I think the issue is why are they coming. To that, interventionism in the region plays its part on why they are coming here IMO. 

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Do you believe a wall will inherently fix the issues at the border. I’m assuming you don’t think the “physical” wall is the solution. More of a mix of tech and barriers. At what point and cost do we reevaluate our strategy down there. Obviously, what we have been doing isn’t working, but is the border and it’s build up the solution? I don’t think so. I think the issue is why are they coming. To that, interventionism in the region plays its part on why they are coming here IMO. 

Yes.  Wall, technical solutions.  Polling shows that a majority of Americans want border security, he is trying to provide it but Schumer and Pelosi are more interested in playing politics.  Interventionism is a whole different topic imo, and we can argue whether our foreign policy has caused more problems than its solved.  I get that.    I’ll get called a new con by some, but I feel many in our country have forgotten the lessons of ww2.  Its important that we remain the biggest swinging dick in the world with countries like Iran, Russia and China always looking to gain advantage.  Imo.  :bc: