California considering text message tax

Rod

"the public utilities commission is floating the idea to help fund programs that give low-income residents access to cell phones. "

Grasp the logic.  If you can't afford a cell phone. THEN YOU DON'T GET ONE.  Is this hard to figure out?

32 minutes ago, racer254 said:

"the public utilities commission is floating the idea to help fund programs that give low-income residents access to cell phones. "

Grasp the logic.  If you can't afford a cell phone. THEN YOU DON'T GET ONE.  Is this hard to figure out?

genius!

give the low life access to cell phones which will allow them to.......text.

more texting, more taxes.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

This is as dumb as taxation tariffs. 

It's amazing that you draw a conclusion like this.

Honestly, this place, in a mere two years, has introduced me to a part of our population I'd have never known even existed before now.  I mean, I knew there is a really large, ignorant base of Americans...I've just never been able to witness it at these levels.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It's amazing that you draw a conclusion like this.

Honestly, this place, in a mere two years, has introduced me to a part of our population I'd have never known even existed before now.  I mean, I knew there is a really large, ignorant base of Americans...I've just never been able to witness it at these levels.

Thank you.

I guess I didn't think fellow snowmobile riders could possibly be this way.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I guess I didn't think fellow snowmobile riders could possibly be this way.

Sure you did.  They are the ones that won't let you pass, don't carry a spare belt or, otherwise can't put it on or do anything else if they break down almost assuredly expecting you to tow their stupid asses back 50 miles to their trailhead where their Subaru and refurbished u-hail trailer is parked.  All for a "thanks" as they easily don't sweat a bit about ruining your whole day...not to mention a $160 belt!!!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sure you did.  They are the ones that won't let you pass, don't carry a spare belt or, otherwise can't put it on or do anything else if they break down almost assuredly expecting you to tow their stupid asses back 50 miles to their trailhead where their Subaru and refurbished u-hail trailer is parked.  All for a "thanks" as they easily don't sweat a bit about ruining your whole day...not to mention a $160 belt!!!

Oh, yeah.  I do know those types.  Those are the ones I stopped riding with.