So, the guy parks on the side of the road, potentially obstructing traffic. Officer pulls up, per procedure to insure the safety of the citizen (s). Driver is fidgeting with the camera, officer asks for ID (which you are required to oblige being in the driver seat of an automobile, had he just been sitting on a park bench it would be a different story). The driver immediately asks for a supervisor and the officer calls it in. An undetermined amount of time goes by, LT shows up and tells him to move along. The first officer could have told him he has to move the vehicle, same result but, (The driver was clearly trying to bait the situation).

What a waste of time for everyone involved. :fuckyou:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It was, and stupid too.

Yup. At least in the first 1 thread the guy had a legitimate argument against the officer pulling a firearm on him for a turn signal violation. This guy was just being a dick. The 7/11 a few blocks down was getting robbed, a multi car pile up on the freeway and these cops are playing fiddle fuck with this douchebag. SMH.

19 hours ago, Cop Watch said:

Negro baiting the cops. Cops should review these situations with their local DA's, and make sure the courts will back them up, when they smash the windows out, and drag the negro to the ground. By law you have to produce a driver's license when asked. Keeping the window rolled up is resisting and refusal to obey police requests. 

The Lt. was smart because he knew how much hassle it would create to pull the negro out, and arrest him. 

The downside is, the Lt. was a pussy, who let the negro intimidate and CONTROL him, out of fear of repercussions. 

17 hours ago, awful knawful said:

A massive faggot! Bigger faggot than Polaris550!!

A Queer cock sucker!

HA!HA!HA! If that was you or Steve in the driver's seat, I would have smashed the fukken window, and pounded you with an ASP baton!! You'd be lying on the side of the road beaten like a rented mule. Now, suck that dick, faggot!! 

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Negro baiting the cops. Cops should review these situations with their local DA's, and make sure the courts will back them up, when they smash the windows out, and drag the negro to the ground. By law you have to produce a driver's license when asked. Keeping the window rolled up is resisting and refusal to obey police requests. 

The Lt. was smart because he knew how much hassle it would create to pull the negro out, and arrest him. 

The downside is, the Lt. was a pussy, who let the negro intimidate and CONTROL him, out of fear of repercussions. 

Man you are one dumb motherfucker

Just watched the video. Cop had zero reason to approach the motorist. Parked on the side of the road in a legal parking area isnt a crime , there was no probable cause to ask the man for his documents and the camera rolling in the car probably saved this black man a ticket at best and being shot at worst

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Man you are one dumb motherfucker

Isn't it awful that a fuck tard like me is gonna' make close to 40K, TODAY????? LMMFAO!! 

Get bent, go pay your rent, Sparky!!! 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Isn't it awful that a fuck tard like me is gonna' make close to 40K, TODAY????? LMMFAO!! 

Get bent, go pay your rent, Sparky!!! 

It should be illegal to be so dumb as to think a wheel and track are the same thing.

Fucking moron

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It should be illegal to be so dumb as to think a wheel and track are the same thing.

Fucking moron

For purposes of mechanical/geometric discussion, they are the same. LMAO!! You could make 5-10 easy Gs, if you weren't afraid of me!!! LMMFAO!!

They are the FINAL DRIVE COMPONENT. Their shape does not matter, their tOTAL OUTER CIRCUMFERENCE is what matters, relative to determining THE FINAL DRIVE RATIO!! 

Oh God, you are so Polish. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

For purposes of mechanical/geometric discussion, they are the same. LMAO!! You could make 5-10 easy Gs, if you weren't afraid of me!!! LMMFAO!!

They are the FINAL DRIVE COMPONENT. Their shape does not matter, their tOTAL OUTER CIRCUMFERENCE is what matters, relative to determining THE FINAL DRIVE RATIO!! 

Oh God, you are so Polish. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

So having a longer track (bigger circumference) changes your final drive ratio?

6 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

I just want to be educated and it’s about science, I like science. 🤓

Maybe he could make a video to help me understand. 🤯

he's not that smart... and will just go off on some weird tangent about trying to pay some college professor to prove some stupid bet and have some ridiculous amount of money held to prove said bet that has already been proven by the actual companies that make the tracks. when you have an email from camoplast that says it makes no difference one way or an other I think you are getting the gospel from the horses mouth so to speak :lol: 

Just now, revkev6 said:

he's not that smart... and will just go off on some weird tangent about trying to pay some college professor to prove some stupid bet and have some ridiculous amount of money held to prove said bet that has already been proven by the actual companies that make the tracks. when you have an email from camoplast that says it makes no difference one way or an other I think you are getting the gospel from the horses mouth so to speak :lol: 

So you think you’re smarter than a college professor? :lol: