Haha!

Anler

Why are  Nancy and Chuck so afraid to have a discussion/debate in front of the press?  If they've got all the right answers, hell, by all means, the american people want to be impressed.

5 billion seems cheap compared to 750 billion spent on MIC.  Hell of a deal really, if you think about it.

1 minute ago, hayward said:

Why are  Nancy and Chuck so afraid to have a discussion/debate in front of the press?  If they've got all the right answers, hell, by all means, the american people want to be impressed.

5 billion seems cheap compared to 750 billion spent on MIC.  Hell of a deal really, if you think about it.

They’re not afraid. They just don’t want to work in a circus environment, with lies being tossed around by trump. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So Hayward is a fan of the wall too. :lol:

I don't know enough about the border to say whether its a good idea or not.  Never been there.  I'm just saying, when you compare spending 750 million on the military to spending 5 on a wall, 5 seems like pocket change.  And for the money spent on the military, i'd think that somehow the military ought to include controlling the border in their budget.

1 minute ago, hayward said:

I don't know enough about the border to say whether its a good idea or not.  Never been there.  I'm just saying, when you compare spending 750 million on the military to spending 5 on a wall, 5 seems like pocket change.  And for the money spent on the military, i'd think that somehow the military ought to include controlling the border in their budget.

It’s 5 billion vs 750 million. Besides, the wall would cost much more than 5 billion, and be a complete waste. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It’s 5 billion vs 750 million. Besides, the wall would cost much more than 5 billion, and be a complete waste. 

If the military budget was only 750 million people wouldn't even talk about it. Come on , you know better then this.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

His campaign promise was that Mexico was going to pay for the wall....but yeah...he is taking control.

Indirectly over time through reimbursements and better trade deals

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: Maybe in Trump world. What a goon you’ve become

in the real world he looked like a complete idiot and got owned badly. It was a perfect representation of why his lawyers don’t want him to be interviewed by mueller. In a matter of minutes, trump wood lose his cool and admit to all the Russian collusion. 

He didn't get owned by those 2 twits at all.......the public saw who wants to be transparent and who didnt during that exchange

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You are fucking loony.  Haha.

Neal

Yup

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Border security has been very outspoken about needing a wall......whio would know better than them whether a wall was needed or not .

The Dems and Obama gave 150 billion to Iran for no reason and Trump only wants 5 billion is this another lie by Trump? . ... Slinger

22 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Indirectly over time through reimbursements and better trade deals

He didn't get owned by those 2 twits at all.......the public saw who wants to be transparent and who didnt during that exchange

Yup

Border security has been very outspoken about needing a wall......whio would know better than them whether a wall was needed or not .

The Dems and Obama gave 150 billion to Iran for no reason and Trump only wants 5 billion is this another lie by Trump? . ... Slinger

Yeah that sounds great but In the meantime who is going to pay for it...nevermind we all know the answer.

2 hours ago, hayward said:

It’s probably easier to discuss things with Trump in private. In front of the camera he just pulls lies out of his ass. I would imagine without the camera they all have staff present.  Trump can say. We built this much wall and the illegal immigration dropped 95% in front of a camera. It’s a lie, but they didn’t know he was going to tell that lie so they aren’t prepared.  In a meeting they can have their own people rebutt the lie. They can send someone to get the info and use it to make their argument. That makes it harder for Trump to use lies when negotiating in private. 

The camera works for Trump.  He looked like an idiot, told obvious lies, blustered like a moron, and admitted a shut down would be his fault.  Pelosi even had to tell him how government works.  

Yet Trumpsters thought he made them look bad.  

Tv works for his supporters. They see what they want to see. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, hayward said:

We are going to end up near 14 billion for the big dig in Boston by the time they get done fixing it so yea 5 billion seems cheap.

It is a simple test if the wall gets funded through the budget process or through the military budget Trump wins. Pelosi and Schumer want to back room deal the wall into Oblivion and now that will be difficult if not imposible without being on the wrong side of the voters.

26 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is a simple test if the wall gets funded through the budget process or through the military budget Trump wins. Pelosi and Schumer want to back room deal the wall into Oblivion and now that will be difficult if not imposible without being on the wrong side of the voters.

No, Trump repeatedly promised Mexico would pay for the wall, anything less is a fail.

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

There is no one in government that competes with the lies and circus behavior of Trump.  FFS man...

Neal

not saying trump isn't a clown but, to not acknowledge dem leadership is an instigator and a contributor to the fuckery is denying reality.