KAVANAUGH JOINS LIBERALS TO PROTECT PRO-PLANNED PARENTHOOD RULING

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Abortion is great news ah? You’re gross

Why...are you and your fellow "Conservatives " going to help take care of all those unwanted babies as you bitch about social services spending? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why...are you and your fellow "Conservatives " going to help take care of all those unwanted babies as you bitch about social services spending? 

Good point. How many babies are you putting up in your house, jtssrx?

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Kavanaugh Khashoggi’d the fuck out of the Evangelical right. Fucking hilarious. Good for him. 

This is pretty fucking funny. All of those neocon ball lappers loved Kav and then he kicks them in the cunt. oops!

Just now, Anler said:

This is pretty fucking funny. All of those neocon ball lappers loved Kav and then he kicks them in the cunt. oops!

Really goes to show that the narrative pushed about him was based on conjecture and speculation regarding his stance on these issues. A means to build a coalition against him for nothing more than political expediency. I can’t wait until he sides with the left on LGBT issues and really shows how fucked that process was. 

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Really goes to show that the narrative pushed about him was based on conjecture and speculation regarding his stance on these issues. A means to build a coalition against him for nothing more than political expediency. I can’t wait until he sides with the left on LGBT issues and really shows how fucked that process was. 

Yep or goes the other way on immigration. People are dumb. 

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So now Kavanagh is good?  Got it.

Let’s see how he rules on money in politics and the fourth.... I like him more than I did yesterday. See that’s the thing, Racer. You don’t need to stay in your camp. New information is able to change opinion or stance, and just agreeing on one topic doesn’t mean you have to agree on all topics. Nor does agreeing with one topic now mean he is good (or bad). It’s called critical thought. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Let’s see how he rules on money in politics and the fourth.... I like him more than I did yesterday. See that’s the thing, Racer. You don’t need to stay in your camp. New information is able to change opinion or stance, and just agreeing on one topic doesn’t mean you have to agree on all topics. Nor does agreeing with one topic now mean he is good (or bad). It’s called critical thought. 

Well, I am pro choice.  Will it make him bad again if he rules for something you don't agree with?  I guess you should take your own advice if that happens.

Edited by racer254

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There are many many many people out there that would love to take care of them. Oh, and I've never bitched about children being taken care of. Plus your response is the typical straw man argument that is floated around here. You know the argument that abortion is okay because someone disagrees with social spending by the government.

Abortion shouldn't be used as a form of contraception period 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, I am pro choice.  Will it make him bad again if he rules for something you don't agree with?  I guess you should take your own advice if that happens.

You didn’t read what I wrote at all did you? I made my point as clear as day. One ruling doesn’t make him bad or good. You can agree with a ruling but still not like or dislike someone. Go back and read it again. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

There are many many many people out there that would love to take care of them. Oh, and I've never bitched about children being taken care of. Plus your response is the typical straw man argument that is floated around here. You know the argument that abortion is okay because someone disagrees with social spending by the government.

Not a straw man at all...abortion is legal in this country and you and your fellow conservatives constantly bitch about social services spending and the real straw man is that there are people lined up outside hospitals waiting to adopt all these babies...especially the black ones. 

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It’s no different than forking an olive out of a jar.