Trump.....the orange retarded low IQ faggot ass trojan horse

f7ben

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Fixed for truth.

:owned:

Nice " SELF OWNAGE " ya' just handed yerself, ya' fukken dumb-assed dozer fagg!!!  

Suck those carcinogens deep faGGOT!!! Check your kidneys, see if any transplants are available, you're gonna' need them soon, faggot. 

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You were more of a gobbling cock star! :lol:

That's your bag, faggot. I posted some of my broads. They were so hot you called them prostitutes. I saw what you posted..................:puke:   What a fukken sow!!! Beat that sow with a stick! Oh wait, that sow has already been beaten with the UGLY STICK!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well actually broads go crazy over cops. Putting on your police uniform is like putting on a Mick Jagger outfit. It makes you a rock star.

Policing is the business to be in if you like pussy. 

Mall cops? I highly fucking doubt it !!!! 

Lmao

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's your bag, faggot. I posted some of my broads. They were so hot you called them prostitutes. I saw what you posted..................:puke:   What a fukken sow!!! Beat that sow with a stick! Oh wait, that sow has already been beaten with the UGLY STICK!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Horse shit !

Just now, The One said:

Horse shit !

Did you see the sow he posted? Are hogs allowed in his residential neighborhood???? Don't the neighbors complain how bad that sow SMELLS!! 

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Did you see the sow he posted? Are hogs allowed in his residential neighborhood???? Don't the neighbors complain how bad that sow SMELLS!! 

You smell like cock cum  so what's ur point ?

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well actually broads go crazy over cops. Putting on your police uniform is like putting on a Mick Jagger outfit. It makes you a rock star.

Policing is the business to be in if you like pussy. 

That’s not the case for fake cops like you who hang out at the donut shop.....do the chics dig rotten wood piles, chainsaws, and dudes who cover their mugs with panty hose.......... :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I would imagine your anal beads smell like.fucking crazy !

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

So Trump out smarted you. Not surprising really.

He fooled many.

It's ok he acts like a douchebag, but not as POTUS. He makes the whole country look stupid doing that!

Thank you for that contribution.  I voted for him and will again.  And no I’m not happy with how he acts at times, but there are no better alternatives right now.  End story.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thank you for that contribution.  I voted for him and will again.  And no I’m not happy with how he acts at times, but there are no better alternatives right now.  End story.

Bullshit.  You jack off over his every word and action.  Own it 👍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

We know - you’re a fucking ugly lot lizard :lmao: 

1 hour ago, The One said:

You smell like cock cum  so what's ur point ?

59 minutes ago, The One said:

Horse shit 

57 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That’s not the case for fake cops like you who hang out at the donut shop.....do the chics dig rotten wood piles, chainsaws, and dudes who cover their mugs with panty hose.......... :lmao: 

49 minutes ago, The One said:

I would imagine your anal beads smell like.fucking crazy !

Woo Hoo, you faggots are on a roll tonight. Too bad I can buy and sell you cock-smokers, and my broads make yours look like shitbags!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

1 hour ago, The One said:

Horse shit 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I got somethin' for you two faggots to enjoy. Smell it nicely, play with it. Rub it on your face. It's just for you!!

P3030044.JPG

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Woo Hoo, you faggots are on a roll tonight. Too bad I can buy and sell you cock-smokers, and my broads make yours look like shitbags!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Horse shit LOSER 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I got somethin' for you two to enjoy. Smell it nicely, play with it.  I Rub CUM on my face. It's just for me !!!

P3030044.JPG

Do u love the taste of ur shit on ur anal beads ? Or maybe on the head of ur black lover's cock ? 

Edited by The One

2 minutes ago, The One said:

Horse shit LOSER 

1 minute ago, The One said:

Do u love the taste of ur shit in ur anal beads ? Or maybe on the head of ur black lover's cock ? 

I have more for you DRAGQUEEN. Smell it nicely, inhale the aroma,  play with it, rub it on your face. It's all yours. JUST FOR YOU, FAGGOT!!!  

P3010042.JPG

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have more for you DRAGQUEEN. Smell it nicely, inhale the aroma,  play with it, rub it on your face. It's all yours. JUST FOR YOU, FAGGOT!!!  

P3010042.JPG

A 5 yr old is more mature !

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA! Did it smell nice, DRAGGY????? Are you sick from the smell? Do you want to throw up? 

Who is draggy? I thought u and kev144 are bud?