Trump.....the orange retarded low IQ faggot ass trojan horse

f7ben

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

And I stuck it to the DNC and wrote in Sanders

A vote for Sanders is a wasted vote. 

He could never win. Just from his age and physical image, he could never win. 

You fudgepacker!!!

NH FUDGEPACKERS!! 

51 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He voted for him.... lol.

And so did I.  I just don't get butthurt about what he does or says every minute of every day like some.  The guy is 10 times better then his opponent was.  FFS, everyone on here should realize that trump isn't a politician,, he screws up his words, he isn't going to act like a politician and to think that is just plain idiotic. That's obvious by the way he handles criticism.   He is no more of a politician than Cortez, and look at how she is doing.  Maybe people should be comparing those two, they both have the same experience in politics.

Edited by racer254

53 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And so did I.  I just don't get butthurt about what he does or says every minute of every day like some.  The guy is 10 times better then his opponent was.  FFS, everyone on here should realize that trump isn't a politician,, he screws up his words, he isn't going to act like a politician and to think that is just plain idiotic. That's obvious by the way he handles criticism.   He is no more of a politician than Cortez, and look at how she is doing.  Maybe people should be comparing those two, they both have the same experience in politics.

He was elected to be the leader of the free world. If he can’t figure out how to shake up the establishment without sticking a foot In his mouth daily, he deserves every bit of criticism. He isn’t some local politician where it isn’t important. He’s the fucking President. Sorry, but as someone who also voted for him, he earned every bit of criticism and deserves more from those who did vote for him. It’s called accountability. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He was elected to be the leader of the free world. If he can’t figure out how to shake up the establishment without sticking a foot In his mouth daily, he deserves every bit of criticism. He isn’t some local politician where it isn’t important. He’s the fucking President. Sorry, but as someone who also voted for him, he earned every bit of criticism and deserves more from those who did vote for him. It’s called accountability. 

:news:  

people here have said thats wrong,  you must be all in on the orange idiot otherwise your a fence riding liberal regardless of whether you voted for him or not.    

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:news:  

people here have said thats wrong,  you must be all in on the orange idiot otherwise your a fence riding liberal regardless of whether you voted for him or not.    

Well, I have NEVER said something like that.  

28 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sure, accountability yes, constant criticism no.  Seems to me that if you're not constantly criticizing him people here think you must love everything he does.  Incorrect as well.

Edited by racer254

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Sure, accountability yes, constant criticism no.  Seems to me that if you're not constantly criticizing him people here think you must love everything he does.  Incorrect as well.

Perception is reality. If all you want to see is the negative, then by all means. If you think he deserves to be patted on the back for doing his elected job while not acting like a buffoon, you need to re-evaluate your statement. That’s what this is. Should we gush all over him everytime he doesn’t embarrass us? Is that his high bar? Please... I remember in his first state of the union he acted like an adult. It was like he was Jesus. No, he just did what everyone else before him did... Acted presidential. He doesn’t get props for that. That’s expected. That’s required.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Perception is reality. If all you want to see is the negative, then by all means. If you think he deserves to be patted on the back for doing his elected job while not acting like a buffoon, you need to re-evaluate your statement. That’s what this is. Should we gush all over him everytime he doesn’t embarrass us? Is that his high bar? Please... I remember in his first state of the union he acted like an adult. It was like he was Jesus. No, he just did what everyone else before him did... Acted presidential. He doesn’t get props for that. That’s expected. That’s required.

I look at his actions that effect the US.  Not his everyday life.  If he want's to make a fool out of himself, I don't care.  I care about his actions and policies that effect the US, nothing more.

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I look at his actions that effect the US.  Not his everyday life.  If he want's to make a fool out of himself, I don't care.  I care about his actions and policies that effect the US, nothing more.

You think  naming a former GHWB appointee is draining the swamp, going against the establishment?

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yes.....and his actions and policies and appointments have been overwhelmingly a disaster 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You think  naming a former GHWB appointee is draining the swamp, going against the establishment?

How about 750 billion dollars in military spending.....none of this matters as it all just bounces off Racers rock head.😂

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about 750 billion dollars in military spending.....none of this matters as it all just bounces off Racers rock head.😂

Well we gotta protect ourselves from the isis and the ebola.

"Those are just his OPINIONS......Lets wait until he actually makes some decisions DERP DERP DERP"

The dumb motherfucker still doesnt understand why I make fun of him for having said this ^^^^^^^

• Haha 1

Just now, 1jkw said:

Well we gotta protect ourselves from the isis and the ebola.

Exactly and Racer doesn't seem to understand that the shit Trump spews on Twitter has an effect on alot of things. 

Exactly and Racer doesn't seem to understand that the shit Trump spews on Twitter has an effect on alot of things. 

Sadly he understands very little.  Don't know much about racer, but I guarantee he's a silver spooner.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Apparently you have never seen anything I have posted before regarding military spending.  Carry on.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What are your views since you seem to think Trump is so anti establishment? 

Views on what?  We have a spending problem in government, period.  Trump?  He was more anti establishment then any other option put forth, but DC is full of government people and no matter who he appoints to any position, someone is going to bitch about their experience or lack of experience.  The left is going hate anything and everything that he does, so I really don't care to get on the monkey pile with that group, and according to some that makes me a trump supporter, but I really don't care.  If he does 51% stuff I support and 49% stuff I don't, then I will support that 51%.

Edited by racer254

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Apparently you have never seen anything I have posted before regarding military spending.  Carry on.

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Again, I have stated my views on his appointments before as well. Sorry that you don't remember.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Views on what?  We have a spending problem in government, period.  Trump?  He was more anti establishment then any other option put forth, but DC is full of government people and no matter who he appoints to any position, someone is going to bitch about their experience or lack of experience.  The left is going hate anything and everything that he does, so I really don't care to get on the monkey pile with that group.

I give up....you are a stupid, stupid man.