Trump.....the orange retarded low IQ faggot ass trojan horse

f7ben

He fooled us all....the motherfucker is as deep state as it gets.

This fucking retard Trump nominates a Bush era POS who praises the Patriot Act and has stated he wished it went farther. Barr is a big fan of civil asset forfeiture for revenue generation.

Why does Trump put these people in power? 

Because Trump is not a populist man for the people. He is a trojan horse keeping us focused on retarded shiny objects while he continues to gut our rights

Edited by f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

This fucking retard Trump nominates a Bush era POS who praises the Patriot Act and has stated he wished it went farther. Barr is a big fan of civil asset forfeiture for revenue generation.

Because Trump is not a populist man for the people. He is a trojan horse keeping us focused on retarded shiny objects while he continues to gut our rights

Speak for yourself and the Clown Posse 👍

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Speak for yourself and the Clown Posse 👍

I was speaking for those that thought Trump was any sort of outsider. I dont really fall in that category but I was being nice.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was speaking for those that thought Trump was any sort of outsider. I dont really fall in that category but I was being nice.

He lies repeatedly.  His followers - like most members on here -  gladly take it and DGAF :lmao: 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

He fooled you. Maybe you’ve figured it out but there are still many Trump fans in here. They haven’t figured it out yet, don’t give them any credit. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I told my buddy this before he was elected.  The proof will be in the pudding  when he’s reelected the wall is ever built he’s never indicted the Clintons or never  indicted and all of these people that appear to have committed felonies from the FBI when none of them are Indicted. This is just all theater it’s all meant to keep us all divided.Indicted. This is just all theater it’s all meant to keep us all divided.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I realize that but WTF is the matter with this clown?

Unless he wins this trade war he will go down as the 2nd or 3rd worst potus ever. Obama and Bush2 being right there