Change of plans. Trump commits to $750 billion defense budget

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m trying to keep my sanity while doing monthly reports. Running stats and this piece of shit computer at work is sloooow.  Bear with me. 

Working on a Sunday night? Sorry to hear that. :flush:

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I worked last night as well. I’m getting a tad crispy. 

Is this somewhat of a normal occurrence for you? I thought you had a day job M-F. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That is so cute that you think Hillary’s budget would be that far off $750B...

Sure it would.  Who used the military budget as leverage when the sequester was implemted........back when the Repugs cared about spending.  What’s cute is you trying to justify your fuck up :lmao:  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Sure it would.  Who used the military budget as leverage when the sequester was implemted........back when the Repugs cared about spending.  What’s cute is you trying to justify your fuck up :lmao:  

Fuck up? Naw, I don’t like Trump, but I hate Hillary. Still better off even if he’s a turd sammich. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Is what it is. Now leave me alone and go fuck with Zammy. I’m enjoying him getting all triggered. TFR had to fuck him up for too long and we are getting bored.

:lol: I wish I could make you one of my duckies.  I may try to arrange a new set of animals you can lead.  POG LEG REMF!!!!

59 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Is what it is. Now leave me alone and go fuck with Zammy. I’m enjoying him getting all triggered. TFR had to fuck him up for too long and we are getting bored.

Zampedo is too dumb and boring to waste much time on.  A jab or two - watch him spaz out - and move on.  

You're correct - it is what it is - you fucked up and keep making excuses.  

Thats an insane amount of dough that will unboubtedly be misused. But I have to wonder how much some of the other countries we have fucked over for YEars is dumping into their military?           of course the dollar amounts probably wouldnt compare to ours with our overly inflated prices.

11 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fuck up? Naw, I don’t like Trump, but I hate Hillary. Still better off even if he’s a turd sammich. 

You can hate her but you’ll eventually figure out you would have been way better of with Democrats in power.  They would have continued to decrease the debt, partner with allies, reduce military spending in favour of universal healthcare and improved education. It’s what they stand for. 

But instead you have out of control spending. Plus many levels of government damaged by Trump loyalists being in charge of departments they know nothing about. Or worse yet being run by people with conflicts of interest. Trump is a sell out of the worst kind. 

You’ve fucked up, Hillary would have been better. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

They would have continued to decrease the debt, partner with allies, reduce military spending in favour of universal healthcare   

Wait? This happened under Obama? Silly me.... Wow I was so wrong. Oh wait, nope, neocon Obama was the same as Trump as Hillary. SBYL