Check your account email address ×

Why aren’t we talking about France and the police brutality that’s going on

jtssrx

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You get dumber everyday. Better get your water checked for lead contamination. 

WOW!!! You are an idiot. 

The media never downplays a riot. I had friends touring Greece during the riots.  Everyone here thought the country was imploding.  It was all for the cameras in a two block area. 

some right wing site told you that there was a conspiracy to hide the riots and you believe it. Nothing new about that. 

Sure you did :lol: 

18 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

I’ve seen videos on the riots and it’s bordeline war there. The media here is downplaying it a lot 

very much so. they dont want the sheep over here to see that the frogs, (and other eu nations) have had enough of the bullshit. the media here (canada) is sickeningly pro globalization

5 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

very much so. they dont want the sheep over here to see that the frogs, (and other eu nations) have had enough of the bullshit. the media here (canada) is sickeningly pro globalization

CBC has invested heavily in climate change and the un immigration scam lately. And calling the yellow jacket movement racist

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Well that settles it then. Beta had a friend touring there so.... :news:

He’s not wrong though. This shit is always made into more than it is. Think BLM. That is world news when they have shit like Ferguson, even though it was like one neighborhood. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Well that settles it then. Beta had a friend touring there so.... :news:

Turns out protesting was a pretty easy gig. Show up scream yell, throw some rocks and then head back to a cafe two blocks away. 

Same deal for us in Istanbul. Wife and I were out to dinner. The main square was a couple of blocks from our restaurant. The main shopping street had people walking with strollers when we walked back to our hotel room. Then we turned on the tv and the news showed a war zone. 

But go ahead and believe the news downplays this stuff

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s not wrong though. This shit is always made into more than it is. Think BLM. That is world news when they have shit like Ferguson, even though it was like one neighborhood. 

News media reporting is a lot of sensationalism and I get that. The need to fill the appetite of the 24 hour news cycle works in a good amount of embellishment and also omission

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You get dumber everyday. Better get your water checked for lead contamination. 

WOW!!! You are an idiot. 

The media never downplays a riot. I had friends touring Greece during the riots.  Everyone here thought the country was imploding.  It was all for the cameras in a two block area. 

some right wing site told you that there was a conspiracy to hide the riots and you believe it. Nothing new about that. 

no fuck stain I watch the nightly news and see a 10 second blip and then Chang channels and see same pics same blip and know there is far more to the story then go on line to see what is really going on . then I see pages and pages of video and story's.  must be NBC or CBS have no crews to cover the story right lmfao .

toolkit JR on full display 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

News media reporting is a lot of sensationalism and I get that. The need to fill the appetite of the 24 hour news cycle works in a good amount of embellishment and also omission

Remember the eaatthquake in KOS last year?  We were there about one week later.  We Emailed the hotel to tell them they could give our room to one of the many homeless families and we would stay out on Rhodes. They laughed.  Everything was fine. Not for the two people that died but the businesses, buses and ferries were running. Locals just shrugged it off. Dis is Greece, the ground always shaky shaky  

The media made it look way worse. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Remember the eaatthquake in KOS last year?  We were there about one week later.  We Emailed the hotel to tell them they could give our room to one of the many homeless families and we would stay out on Rhodes. They laughed.  Everything was fine. Not for the two people that died but the businesses, buses and ferries were running. Locals just shrugged it off. Dis is Greece, the ground always shaky shaky  

The media made it look way worse. 

You get a screaming Last Minute Deal?

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You get a screaming Last Minute Deal?

Nope. Had it planned for a while. Amazing Islands.  Rhodes, and Kos are not as nice as Santorini or as party crazy as Mykonos. But so much history and such friendly people. 

You’d hate it. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope. Had it planned for a while. Amazing Islands.  Rhodes, and Kos are not as nice as Santorini or as party crazy as Mykonos. But so much history and such friendly people. 

You’d hate it. 

I know, saving it for when I loose all bowel movements.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Is that the name of your company? It’s fitting. 

Spelling helps in life.  What the fuck was that sentence suppose to mean?

Only if you are doing something worthy.  I could give two shits before visiting Eurotrash.

Got it?

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Only if you are doing something worthy.  I could give two shits before visiting Eurotrash.

Got it?

Do you ever do something worthy?

Another great thing about Greece. There are not many shitheads like you there. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you ever do something worthy?

Another great thing about Greece. There are not many shitheads like you there. 

Every day.

Figures you would have a lot in common with a group that likes it from behind.

15 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

rev wants to save the world but flies all over.

alrighty then

I have to see it all before it sinks. 

Went to Venice in October, it was under water shortly after. 

Tahiti in January before more frequent cyclones fuck it up. 

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I have to see it all before it sinks. 

Went to Venice in October, it was under water shortly after. 

Tahiti in January before more frequent cyclones fuck it up. 

Do as I say not as I do.

You def are a liberal.