FSCE Dumpers....

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Vegas odds

97% 

polls are predicting 

wire to wire 

serous question have you ever in your pathetic life been correct about anything ? 

Dude - you’re like the most feminine fucking clown on the forum :lmao: 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dude - you’re like the most feminine fucking clown on the forum :lmao: 

? just because you dream of giving me a rusty trombone dose not make me feminine . it just makes you  apprehensive about your gayness 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Seeing through your shallow bullshit ain’t hard 👍

Pump is actually one of the more measured and even keeled dudes here...you're an idiot.

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

He can’t!! He’s like a jukebox with 50 tracks loaded on then he repeats over and over by picking one of 50 tracks shit gets old fast :D 

Looks like the DU filled his pockets with quarters again. The Clinton speaking tour tickets are cheap, not sure how long he can stay on the payroll.

Ever notice when asked a political question, snowrider never actually answers it.  Skirts around it with insults or memes.   Never an original thought in his head.  At least slinger et all will discuss.   Can't make this shit up :snack: 

28 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Ever notice when asked a political question, snowrider never actually answers it.  Skirts around it with insults or memes.   Never an original thought in his head.  At least slinger et all will discuss.   Can't make this shit up :snack: 

I have noticed that and yeah Slinger is a hack douche but he does make some points.

45 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

He can’t!! He’s like a jukebox with 50 tracks loaded on then he repeats over and over by picking one of 50 tracks shit gets old fast :D 

50?  All i hear is the same 4 or 5.  You're hearing is better than mine.

37 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Never has been able to defend his comments.  Took me two days to realize the complete tool he is.  Zero smarts.  None at all.  Just an emotional little tiny troll.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have noticed that and yeah Slinger is a hack douche but he does make some points.

Slinger can at least memorize and regurgitate his ordered talking points effectively.  Somewhere behind all his hackiness, there is a brain that functions.  I don't mind his partasinship because he's not an absolute repugnant shit about it.