Dootalk is the gayest forum on the net

f7ben

13 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I dunno , I see quite a bit of Doo ragging that seems to fly. The edit for bad language is a bit much but it's the rules that they made so...

It's the opposite of this place really. If you want info about your Doo you'll have plenty of help from members. Here, if you want to talk about anything BUT sleds and get shit on, this is the place to come. No disrespect to anyone intended so fuck you all!:ben:

This site has never really been about the equipment of snowmobiling but rather like a loud fart in the cab of a pickup full of dude's on the highway towing sleds north after a long night of dark beer and fried foods.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

This site has never really been about the equipment of snowmobiling but rather like a loud fart in the cab of a pickup full of dude's on the highway towing sleds north after a long night of dark beer and fried foods.

JESUS!!!  :lol: :lol:  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I beg to differ, a fart from those items ingested would be more of a SBD variety.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

That's a pretty good description.  It reminds me of the trips north with @Angry ginger. Of course the two of us had to stop at the IGA in Colebrook to pickup our weekends worth of cakes and pastries. On of our buddies used to call be cupcake every once in a while :lol:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I made a thread about the poor speeds the 850 Doo and 900T ran at amsnow......no swearing or anything other than expressing some disappointment in Doo's showing

Deleted within 2 replies and a few hours :lol: 

Fucking thin skin cunts and their faggot sleds.....good god 

always the same cunt show over there . 

I got on DT in 2007, to rag about my Mach Z 1000. Not knowing much about sled forums, I even tried to get a class-action suit going against BRP. 

Holy shit, they went nuts!! LMAO!! I eventually got booted, but somehow got back on much later.

IT IS LOYAL TO BP, BEYOND ANY DOUBT. 

There are however some knowledgeable people over there.............they do know their stuff. Just don't shit on BRP

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I got on DT in 2007, to rag about my Mach Z 1000. Not knowing much about sled forums, I even tried to get a class-action suit going against BRP. 

Holy shit, they went nuts!! LMAO!! I eventually got booted, but somehow got back on much later.

IT IS LOYAL TO BP, BEYOND ANY DOUBT. 

There are however some knowledgeable people over there.............they do know their stuff. Just don't shit on BRP

Why dont you just change your name back to Mach Z Notty or what ever the fuck it was. 

You were a lot easier to take seriously with that screen name. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I've never had an issue on dootalk and I've thrown alot of shit. I got banned from totallyamaha years ago for some really silly stuff. Actually I got a "suspension" for some silly stuff and then when I got back I attacked those faggots and got the boot forever. No loss. 

Totallyamaha is a joke. Never a bad word is spoken.