Dootalk is the gayest forum on the net

f7ben

I made a thread about the poor speeds the 850 Doo and 900T ran at amsnow......no swearing or anything other than expressing some disappointment in Doo's showing

Deleted within 2 replies and a few hours :lol: 

Fucking thin skin cunts and their faggot sleds.....good god 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I made a thread about the poor speeds the 850 Doo and 900T ran at amsnow......no swearing or anything other than expressing some disappointment in Doo's showing

Well doo riders are special.

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wonder if the FS crew should go over to Dootalk and get @f7ben banned from another forum  :lol:

• Haha 1

The last time I was there some guy was trying to tell everyone his etec 600 was beating all his buds F7’s and I got flamed for calling him an idiot. :lol: 

Edited by Edmo

There's some really good info for technical stuff or fixes on certain things, but general discussion is all dudes smelling each other's farts and jerkin each other off over Doo. I'm good with that. :lol:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

There's some really good info for technical stuff or fixes on certain things, but general discussion is all dudes smelling each other's farts and jerkin each other off over Doo. I'm good with that. :lol:

I could never become that brand loyal, lmao :lmao:

• Haha 1

It's the only site I've ever had issues on.  I got into it with a mod because he told me to "back off" about some unreal and absolute ludicris claims of performance of the XRS.  AND I OWNED A FUCKING XRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a silly place where there are some really good tuners but they are mixed in with a bunch of half-witted Tool Kits that don't know a fucking thing about sleds....but all think they do.  That site really is a good reflection of what most see in Doo owners/riders.  It's a shame but...whatchagonnado?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's the only site I've ever had issues on.  I got into it with a mod because he told me to "back off" about some unreal and absolute ludicris claims of performance of the XRS.  AND I OWNED A FUCKING XRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a silly place where there are some really good tuners but they are mixed in with a bunch of half-witted Tool Kits that don't know a fucking thing about sleds....but all think they do.  That site really is a good reflection of what most see in Doo owners/riders.  It's a shame but...whatchagonnado?

yeah but didnt you moderate HCS into the ground? :snack: 

• Like 1

I've never had an issue on dootalk and I've thrown alot of shit. I got banned from totallyamaha years ago for some really silly stuff. Actually I got a "suspension" for some silly stuff and then when I got back I attacked those faggots and got the boot forever. No loss. 

• Haha 1

I dunno , I see quite a bit of Doo ragging that seems to fly. The edit for bad language is a bit much but it's the rules that they made so...

It's the opposite of this place really. If you want info about your Doo you'll have plenty of help from members. Here, if you want to talk about anything BUT sleds and get shit on, this is the place to come. No disrespect to anyone intended so fuck you all!:ben:

• Haha 1