2014 AC ZR 6000 RR.....137?

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

50 mi is a long haul on a race sled 

It's always funny when I watch somebody jump on my sled.  The look on their faces is priceless.  Now they know why I'm not into 180 mile "tourist' rides.  I swapped sleds with my buddies 800 Pro S last year for a few miles.  It was like riding a lazy boy out there!  Comfy as fuck!  Handled just like the chair too!  He stopped me at the first stop and wanted off my sled.  :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's always funny when I watch somebody jump on my sled.  The look on their faces is priceless.  Now they know why I'm not into 180 mile "tourist' rides.  I swapped sleds with my buddies 800 Pro S last year for a few miles.  It was like riding a lazy boy out there!  Comfy as fuck!  Handled just like the chair too!  He stopped me at the first stop and wanted off my sled.  :lol: 

yeah you can keep it I am not 30 any more and not clearing driveways any longer . set my trail runner on plush . 

when the trail gets remotly trashed I break out Google maps and look for the cross countery option .

I run with a guy from time to time who only runs converted cats . fun for about 35 min then I am ready for my plush ride 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The pro s handles awesome. Best front end in the biz. :news:

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

The pro s handles awesome. Best front end in the biz. :news:

Cat still owns the front.  Period.  But, again, it really depends on what you want out of the sled.  My buddies was plush and handled mild chop well.  But bring it in the big trash and you had to slow it's roll.  He is also a big mileage rider and has many days over 200 miles.  That type of riding demands more pliable suspension settings..UNLESS YOU ARE A FUCKING SADIST!

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah you can keep it I am not 30 any more and not clearing driveways any longer . set my trail runner on plush . 

when the trail gets remotly trashed I break out Google maps and look for the cross countery option .

I run with a guy from time to time who only runs converted cats . fun for about 35 min then I am ready for my plush ride 

I most certainly can't bail like I used to.  And I almost NEVER ride two days in a row.  But when I get on for a good run...I can still have "racer" type moments....and all the "Oh shits!" that go with it.

When my body makes me stop riding like this (I've got maybe five more years), I'm out.  I don't see any other type of riding that interests me right now.  That could change tho.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Cat still owns the front.  Period.  But, again, it really depends on what you want out of the sled.  My buddies was plush and handled mild chop well.  But bring it in the big trash and you had to slow it's roll.  He is also a big mileage rider and has many days over 200 miles.  That type of riding demands more pliable suspension settings..UNLESS YOU ARE A FUCKING SADIST!

IMG_1206.GIF.783679cb1794dac8eefa669131363001.GIF

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I most certainly can't bail like I used to.  And I almost NEVER ride two days in a row.  But when I get on for a good run...I can still have "racer" type moments....and all the "Oh shits!" that go with it.

When my body makes me stop riding like this (I've got maybe five more years), I'm out.  I don't see any other type of riding that interests me right now.  That could change tho.

yeah I ride with a bud a time or 2 a yr who raced pro for many yrs and still rides like he is 20 . guy never learns lol pretty sure he breaks somthing on his body every other yr as long as I have knowen him .

again fun for me for a short day then I am good . he will then go play in the woods,with me as long as we are climbing heavy tree filled hills to bounce off 

he is in 3 of the early early sled necks VHS tapes lol 

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

come west with us if you are in to butt hole puckering moments you get plenty of that.  I got a extra 800 in the trailer 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah I ride with a bud a time or 2 a yr who raced pro for many yrs and still rides like he is 20 . guy never learns lol pretty sure he breaks somthing on his body every other yr as long as I have knowen him .

again fun for me for a short day then I am good . he will then go play in the woods,with me as long as we are climbing heavy tree filled hills to bounce off 

he is in 3 of the early early sled necks VHS tapes lol 

Yeah...my main riding bud is an ex SX racer.  We fucking get it out there.  But now, he's getting back into racing so...I either gotta hit the track or find another butt buddy that can ride like we do.  I may track it up a couple times this year but, 8 hours in the car...all the fuckery...for 30-40 minutes of track time?  I HAYTE windshield time.  But it would be fun to see just how shitty my riding skills are against some real racers.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

come west with us if you are in to butt hole puckering moments you get plenty of that.  I got a extra 800 in the trailer 

I think I've told the story of the couple of times I went out on guided "steep and deep" in Colorado.  HOLY FUCK!  The last one I was like..Yeah...I can do the moderate/skilled class.  :lol: FUCK ME!  I kept up but not gonna lie....looking down the side of that mountain knowing if I let off the flipper...I ain't just gonna walk away laughing was an interesting experience.  

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

The R-XC's make pretty good trail sleds, all things considered.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

The R-XC's make pretty good trail sleds, all things considered.  

I think they are he best stock trail sled out there.  Prolly gonna be my next since these new crossers just can’t be converted anymore.  Just gonna swap my clutching, gearing and skis and track out.   :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think they are he best stock trail sled out there.  Prolly gonna be my next since these new crossers just can’t be converted anymore.  Just gonna swap my clutching, gearing and skis and track out.   :lmao:

Just put skis on it and ride. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

LOL!  “Take over payments”.

There’s a seat for every ass and an ass for every seat!

Said in one of the comments that he bought a new one and that's why he is selling this one

1 minute ago, Tomas. said:

Said in one of the comments that he bought a new one and that's why he is selling this one

I hope making two payments doesn’t put a strain on his finances...cuz, that’s what he’s gonna do at that price.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I hope making two payments doesn’t put a strain on his finances...cuz, that’s what he’s gonna do at that price.

I am still trying to figure out how a 4 year old sled is worth $10,000 or how he still owes $10,000

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Chances are, the first one already is.  

Prolly.

Just now, Tomas. said:

I am still trying to figure out how a 4 year old sled is worth $10,000 or how he still owes $10,000

Unique financing options are great....for banks that can convince retards of the same.  

On 12/9/2018 at 6:19 PM, Zambroski said:

Do you even race Bro?