2014 AC ZR 6000 RR.....137?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

https://ca.www.arcticcat.com/snow/sleds/model/2014-en-zr-6000-rr/

Says 129. All ZR's were that year right?

XF's were the longer tracks until 15?

Yeah I think this guy is confused.

The tunnel on that sled doesn't look like the extended one on the 137 sleds. I think that's a 129 in the pics.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I think this guy is confused.

• Thanks 1

It's a 129.  This is what the add would look like  if Tools was selling an Arctic Cat.

"Mid level windshield, saddle fucking bags, NEW dual runner carbides!  Hand and thumb warmers!!, AWESOME ON OIL AND GAS!!!!!!, Tool kit!!!!  Runs and rides neato!  :lol: 

After reading that...you just know those shocks are like brand new cuz...NEVER USED!  Only thing he forgot is "Only serviced by an AC Dealer and only used Arctic Cat oil"  Probably saving that "hook" for the phone call sell!  

It's worth not a penny over $5500.  TOPS!

They were a 129" track on those.

Excellent sleds friend had 2 of them we ran that winter with 0 mechanical issues.  

Saw one for $4500 not long ago on the Facebook and it was gone in a day.  That one is in Canadia, so exchange rate and such.

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

They were a 129" track on those.

Excellent sleds friend had 2 of them we ran that winter with 0 mechanical issues.  

Saw one for $4500 not long ago on the Facebook and it was gone in a day.  That one is in Canadia, so exchange rate and such.

Ad says USD, just way overpriced.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's a 129.  This is what the add would look like  if Tools was selling an Arctic Cat.

"Mid level windshield, saddle fucking bags, NEW dual runner carbides!  Hand and thumb warmers!!, AWESOME ON OIL AND GAS!!!!!!, Tool kit!!!!  Runs and rides neato!  :lol: 

After reading that...you just know those shocks are like brand new cuz...NEVER USED!  Only thing he forgot is "Only serviced by an AC Dealer and only used Arctic Cat oil"  Probably saving that "hook" for the phone call sell!  

It's worth not a penny over $5500.  TOPS!

5500? it is a,fucking 14 600. 

I would not even buy it for 4g .

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A 600?  MY bad.  $5k tops.

it is a 14 .so it has the old clutches just for starters . 15 up is all i would even  shop for . and if I planned on using it I would be going 16up the list of updates from 14 to 16 is long and worth the extra 800 bucks 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

it is a 14 .so it has the old clutches just for starters . 15 up is all i would even  shop for . and if I planned on using it I would be going 16up the list of updates from 14 to 16 is long and worth the extra 800 bucks 

The 15's did get some nice upgrades (drive shaft, hd steering, etc).  I'd pay $4500 for it sight unseen.  I might go $5k in person.  It's an RR that has clearly been owned and ridden by a woman.  I'll bet that seat has 12 lbs of armor all absorbed in it and the skis have been waxed to a fine shine!.  :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The 15's did get some nice upgrades (drive shaft, hd steering, etc).  I'd pay $4500 for it sight unseen.  I might go $5k in person.  It's an RR that has clearly been owned and ridden by a woman.  I'll bet that seat has 12 lbs of armor all absorbed in it and the skis have been waxed to a fine shine!.  :lmao: 

funny from the guy who drives a race sled 50 mile loops :snack: :snack: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ahhh...you mean like racers.  Got it.  

"PRO S 600".  ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

:lol: 

if the 800 cat is 600 cc top end, is the 600 in the 500 clasS? wait the shoot out proved it was :lol: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

if the 800 cat is 600 cc top end, is the 600 in the 500 clasS? wait the shoot out proved it was :lol: 

Didn't the 800 have the fastest ET of the two?  Oops.  

"Real world shootout"  :lmao: 

"My sled is 4 one thousands faster than yours!!  LETS TAKE IT TO THE LAKE AND I'LL SHOW YOU" 

----get's throttled at lake.

"I think I have some bad gas/suspension issues/worn belt/clutching off/Need more studs/YOU CHEATED!!"

:lol:

He wants $8300 Can. for it.

Typical pricing here is around $6500-7000 but its prime season right now.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/sault-ste-marie/2014-arctic-cat-zr6000rr-137-reduced/1402261986?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

He wants $8300 Can. for it.

Typical pricing here is around $6500-7000 but its prime season right now.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/sault-ste-marie/2014-arctic-cat-zr6000rr-137-reduced/1402261986?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

That's insane. I picked up a 16 El tigre last year for 8 with 300 miles and warranty left. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

50 mi is a long haul on a race sled 

Zamfaygit is the kind of rider to go out for 20 minutes in the back 40 and rush back here to fs to talk about it for 6 hours :news: 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Zamfaygit is the kind of rider to go out for 20 minutes in the back 40 and rush back here to fs to talk about it for 6 hours :news: 

You're starting to sound  like you know who....if you start mentioning breaking bread and Moto X you're dead to me. 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're starting to sound  like you know who....if you start mentioning breaking bread and Moto X you're dead to me. 😂😂😂

Go to pm and don't bring it to the forum!!

• Haha 1