Any of you mouth breathers ever have sinus surgery?

Looks like surgery in March

Spoke with surgeon today, 25yrs experience 

Apparently both sinuses are blocked, and he will need to remove cartelege in back on my nose as it is bent. Told me what can go wrongduring surgery, damage eyesight, excessive bleeding, brain,, leakage, damage are possibilities but extremely rare , if something goes wrong lol, nice. Expect a week off work. And the polyps can come back and block sinuses eventually.

• Confused 1

• 6 months later...

2 months post surgery, feel 90%

I can breathe , no whizzing neither, I can smell stuff that have not been able to smell in years, it's a weird sensation to be honest as my loss of smell was so gradual

1st 2 weeks post surgery was hell, coughed after surgery started bleed real bad stomach filled with blood in surgery recovery room so stuck for a few more hrs at hospital,was bed ridden for a few days and got a couple infections and back to see the surgeon a couple times off work 2 weeks went back and almost passed out driving so a few more days off, but have been good since

57213832_10157862925475021_1727874414151729152_n.jpg.fc841b5d581d1ba2013d79371866fdce.jpg

Glad I had the surgery, no longer mouth breathing,choking out of the blue like I use to, now I see why I can clear a room...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Original Lummox said:

2 months post surgery, feel 90%

I can breathe , no whizzing neither, I can smell stuff that have not been able to smell in years, it's a weird sensation to be honest as my loss of smell was so gradual

1st 2 weeks post surgery was hell, coughed after surgery started bleed real bad stomach filled with blood in surgery recovery room so stuck for a few more hrs at hospital,was bed ridden for a few days and got a couple infections and back to see the surgeon a couple times off work 2 weeks went back and almost passed out driving so a few more days off, but have been good since

57213832_10157862925475021_1727874414151729152_n.jpg.fc841b5d581d1ba2013d79371866fdce.jpg

Glad I had the surgery, no longer mouth breathing,choking out of the blue like I use to, now I see why I can clear a room...

That’s how I picture zammy after a day of running his trap about meaningless dribble. 

• Haha 1