Amsnow Shootout

HSR

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Looks like Polaris 800 beats all the 850s.  900t is gonna be a trail weapon.  Easy to ride fast 20 mpg.  This faggot will probably have one next year.

I think if doo put 900t in bcx with 1.6 ice cobra for 2020 it will sell like hotcakes. 

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I think if doo put 900t in bcx with 1.6 ice cobra for 2020 it will sell like hotcakes. 

Thats just a bad plan........a heavy ass 4S is never going to be anything but a heavy ass 4S....they may feel light on the trail but take it off the trail and its a fucking 3 ton rock sinking in the ocean. My last 1200T was as light as the 900T and 275hp couldnt make it tolerable offtrail. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Thats just a bad plan........a heavy ass 4S is never going to be anything but a heavy ass 4S....they may feel light on the trail but take it off the trail and its a fucking 3 ton rock sinking in the ocean. My last 1200T was as light as the 900T and 275hp couldnt make it tolerable offtrail. 

Are you talking bad about "JESUS"?

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

110 is a big number for a warranty wearing stock sled can't think of anything in the past that has done better.

that is very fast on snow in 1000' .......I would imagine that was the SRX so just a lowered cat turbo. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

The sound of a SRX triple was spectacular.....If I had one of these new 4s POS I would mount a giant speaker on the hood and play a recording of the SRX while i was riding it.

the 3 and 4 cyl 4 strokes sound good when turbo'd

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The RX1 sounded good but the cat 1100 sounded like a lawnmower.

yes....the cat 1100 not good. I am pretty damn happy with how my custom exhaust sounds though. I thought it was going to be really loud and drone but its pretty quiet 

Just now, f7ben said:

yes....the cat 1100 not good. I am pretty damn happy with how my custom exhaust sounds though. I thought it was going to be really loud and drone but its pretty quiet 

the one that had to get towed back on the maiden voyage? :snack: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

110 is a big number for a warranty wearing stock sled can't think of anything in the past that has done better.

She ran good

FB_IMG_1543661329763.jpg

• Like 3

Owned 3 SRX’s...80, 98 and a 2000.  They were all awesome but the 2000 was my favorite, put over 5000 miles on that thing all over Quebec and New Brunswick.  Did 122 on the gun bone stock with good ice.q