Amsnow Shootout

HSR

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why is the Cat 600 so slow and good performance from the Poo 850.

Because 600's are slow and cats are setup like a box of chocolates from the factory. You never know what youre gonna get......

Oh Oh Oh .......look here Earl .....this ones clutch offset is .500 different than that one....... WELL CALL LASeanDA down at the jig shop and tell him to put the meth pipe down DERP

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So the Doo 850 and Doo 900T are fucking slow as shit. Thats all I got from that

As most smart men know, these results don,t really mean much, and probably will vary widely, once the sleds get into the hands of the masses.. However all the posers will take it as gospel and brag and argue like grade 3 school kids...... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because 600's are slow and cats are setup like a box of chocolates from the factory. You never know what youre gonna get......

Oh Oh Oh .......look here Earl .....this ones clutch offset is .500 different than that one....... WELL CALL LASeanDA down at the jig shop and tell him to put the meth pipe down DERP

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Momo sets them up, he's the expert.

3 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

As most smart men know, these results don,t really mean much, and probably will vary widely, once the sleds get into the hands of the masses.. However all the posers will take it as gospel and brag and argue like grade 3 school kids...... 

Agree

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

💯 disagree, all sleds set up the same, same day, same rider,.. consistently quicker second runs once the feel set in..track was good, consistent on hard pack, good cold weather, snow in the air...

Pretty much a Blue bird day for it to go down

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Damn what the fuck ? Guess it’s my 1st double posts! Didn’t see this one. Now I can see why using mobile version to view it is piece of shit. 

I never view anything in mobile....its garbage

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So the Poo is the sled to beat once the dealer adjusts the track and belt deflection.  600, 800 and 850 Poos seem to rip pretty good.  

The Poo 850 is a rocket.  

And the Poo 800 put on a hell of a show there besting the etec 850 easily which is what many have seen in the field as well 

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So the Poo is the sled to beat once the dealer adjusts the track and belt deflection.  600, 800 and 850 Poos seem to rip pretty good.  

The Poo 850 is a rocket.  

My 800 hasn’t lost yet across the lake.... :news:

theyre as advertised and reliable to boot

Edited by thewayout

Just now, thewayout said:

My 800 hasn’t lost yet across the lake.... :news:  

theyre as advertised and reliable to boot

Dude......you raced Preston's slower than stock full mod etec and Analer who couldnt set up a hotdog on a camp fire .........quit bragging about poaching wins off downs kids 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, f7ben said:

Dude......you raced Preston's slower than stock full mod etec and Analer who couldnt set up a hotdog on a camp fire .........quit bragging about poaching wins off downs kids 

Bring it on faggot!!!

24 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

💯 disagree, all sleds set up the same, same day, same rider,.. consistently quicker second runs once the feel set in..track was good, consistent on hard pack, good cold weather, snow in the air...

Pretty much a Blue bird day for it to go down

There are at least 20 variables on every launch, especially on shit conditions like that track. Pavement, or new ice, is more consistant..

I,ve been to that track and watched them launch many times. Every launch is different, even thou the driver is the same guy.

I really don,t give a rats ass who wins, cause I,m brand loyal to none of them. Like I said, different day, different venue, different results.