Collusion

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Democrats are way smarter. You do know that donny is kinda dumb. 

He’s a self made billionaire and your president so if he’s dumb where does that leave you :lol: 

16 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The conclusion is obvious. Trump is a pathological liar and a criminal. The economy is heading for a massive downturn and common folk are going to be pissed because the con artist sucked em in. Now there are people out there that still think Nixon was a great man. So there’s that too  

You have been parroting the same shit for 2 years now.  Eventually you may find something to come true, but right now, the economy is booming, no new wars and unemployment is low.  You do realize that eventually something may change, but right now everything you keep saying hasn't happened.  Maybe you should come to that realization.

16 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The liar and crook is. And he’s going down. Just like Nixon. :lol: I fucking love it. 

Trump isn't going anywhere unless he chooses to.  Period.  SBYL.  But if you are so convinced (along with the rest of your tribe of idiots here), seems there is some easy money to be made with the wagers being offered in here.  Are you partaking?  Or do you hate making money.....like you hate making love to women?   :lmao:

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You have been parroting the same shit for 2 years now.  Eventually you may find something to come true, but right now, the economy is booming, no new wars and unemployment is low.  You do realize that eventually something may change, but right now everything you keep saying hasn't happened.  Maybe you should come to that realization.

Which explains why they are all hoping for a recession.  Assuming the economy doesn't collapse, Trump wins reelection easily.

Don't forget tax reform, at least 2 Supreme Court justices, and sweeping regulatory reform.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trump isn't going anywhere unless he chooses to.  Period.  SBYL.  But if you are so convinced (along with the rest of your tribe of idiots here), seems there is some easy money to be made with the wagers being offered in here.  Are you partaking?  Or do you hate making money.....like you hate making love to women?   :lmao:

The country survived post Nixon. So relax 

7 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Which explains why they are all hoping for a recession.  Assuming the economy doesn't collapse, Trump wins reelection easily.

Don't forget tax reform, at least 2 Supreme Court justices, and sweeping regulatory reform.

Hope for a fucking war or recession.  What a great concept, all because they don't like trump.

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The country survived post Nixon. So relax 

That was a different time.  Trump isn't  going anywhere.  This is an attempt by the Left to usurp democracy....it will be met with violence.  I HOPE!  Kinda like you hope for a massive recession.  Mine is more fun and I'll be able to buy half your street on the courthouse steps!  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That was a different time.  Trump isn't  going anywhere.  This is an attempt by the Left to usurp democracy....it will be met with violence.  I HOPE!  Kinda like you hope for a massive recession.  Mine is more fun and I'll be able to buy half your street on the courthouse steps!  :lmao:

You’re a useless soul on this planet. Just accept it and move on. Nothing more than a fart in a hurricane. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Image result for crying clinton supporter

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re a useless soul on this planet. Just accept it and move on. Nothing more than a fart in a hurricane. 

Whew....that's some harsh projection from ya.  You ok?  Finally thinking about the end?  I still got you as #1.  Don't let me down.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Zampedo :owned:  :lmao: ‘useless’ :lol: 

17 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The conclusion is obvious. Trump is a pathological liar and a criminal. The economy is heading for a massive downturn and common folk are going to be pissed because the con artist sucked em in. Now there are people out there that still think Nixon was a great man. So there’s that too  

You are a pathetic POS :finger2: worse than all of them