Collusion

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Special investigators have always been obligated to pursue uncovered illegal activity. From the days of Archibald Cox to Ken Starr. This is nothing new. 

Yes but they have to start with a known crime which was what exactly in Trump's case? 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I forgot. You have the inside scoop. Are you upset that donny’s Flaming lies are now surfacing. 

Eventually you will come to the same conclusion that I have which is it is not about Donny and his run away twitter account.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Eventually you will come to the same conclusion that I have which is it is not about Donny and his run away twitter account.

The conclusion is obvious. Trump is a pathological liar and a criminal. The economy is heading for a massive downturn and common folk are going to be pissed because the con artist sucked em in. Now there are people out there that still think Nixon was a great man. So there’s that too  

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The conclusion is obvious. Trump is a pathological liar and a criminal. The economy is heading for a massive downturn and common folk are going to be pissed because the con artist sucked em in. Now there are people out there that still think Nixon was a great man. So there’s that too  

Vince loves Nixon :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nixon could never get the IRS to go after his political enemies and he never jailed members of the press but Obama did both.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I have to listen about his greatness at every Xmas from the old fucks in my family. It’s like having dinner with Fox and family. 

Anytime anyone praises any mainstream politician in front of me I have to bite my tongue.......turns out telling people that you would pay a lifes savings to slit the throat of their favorite ideologue isnt very popular

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Campaign finance violations and money laundering is a whole different story though.  

Don't  know if that will hold much water as Trump paid for much of his campaign out of pocket.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

and Mueller was supposed to have a narrow scope of influence and investigate baseless russian accusations

Is it going to be the norm to just put a SP in place prior to a new POTUS being sworn in and give that prosecutor carte blanche to reside up the ass of anyone involved with the POTUS for his entire life?????

Cops are fucking liars, you know this.