This is Vince Synergy story

jtssrx

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Honestly @Mileage Psycho Is one of the most easily manipulated fools here 

It’s not manipulation When you seek out in cheerleader stories like this. Him and the others at cheerlead these stories are looking for content like this to post

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It’s not manipulation When you seek out in cheerleader stories like this. Him and the others at cheerlead these stories are looking for content like this to post

I think he likes being manipulated because he’s a twink. So many times we see him crying his eyes out over blantantly manufactured narratives. From treyvon to Cecil the lion. Just bawling his eyes out 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Comic book news, posted by a flat earther.......you just make this kind of stuff up, no one in there right mind would believe it :lol:

You’re on the flat earth band wagon now to Vince? I disagree with you politically but I respect you as a person. You typically don’t go down these roads. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

It's all over the map this morning. Something is going on. 

Makes me wonder about the IG Horowitz.  Both Horowitz and Muller have as much as they are going to get out of the cast of characters in front of them and it would seem there is some back room work to be sorted out.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

You’re on the flat earth band wagon now to Vince? I disagree with you politically but I respect you as a person. You typically don’t go down these roads. 

I'm just bustin your chops JT, and you can bust my chops anytime about me believin the earth is a ball :bc: 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm just bustin your chops JT, and you can bust my chops anytime about me believin the earth is a ball :bc: 

I don’t bust anyone’s chops about there beliefs in those matters. The fact is we only onow what we are taught and what we observe. 

:thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

I don’t bust anyone’s chops about there beliefs in those matters. The fact is we only onow what we are taught and what we observe. 

:thumbsup:

:lmao:  

Post a pic observing the Flat Earth :lol: