No shame

Anler

Fucking snowrider exiles himself out of humiliation and pops back in when the media announces some stuff about Cohen. Who wants to bet no criminal charges are brought against Trump and snowrider disappears with egg on his face again? 

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

Fucking snowrider exiles himself out of humiliation and pops back in when the media announces some stuff about Cohen. Who wants to bet no criminal charges are brought against Trump and snowrider disappears with egg on his face again? 

:lmao: Dude the election was over a month ago.....blue ruled.  You’re obvioisly butthurt like the rest of the Clown Posse.  Fuck you’ve fallen hard.....right next to Doe Dumber, Woolie, Trans Zam etc. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Dude the election was over a month ago.....blue ruled.  You’re obvioisly butthurt like the rest of the Clown Posse.  Fuck you’ve fallen hard.....right next to Doe Dumber, Woolie, Trans Zam etc. 

Same act.  New chapter.  Smh. 

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

At least Slinger has some new posts to pull his pud to...that’s a plus for him I guess.🥴

I’ve been saving this pic for you snowrider. Sent the boy up to Madison in the fall for his liberal indoctrination but it didn’t take. I guess that only works on folks without an actual functioning brain. :lol: 

7FB966B3-3BA3-4D7D-B1B7-218B5D931C77.jpeg

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Listen maybe you're starting to see that things are not going in good direction for Trump, and we also know that criminal charges against the president doesn't happen in our country, although legally it could but we only have to look back at Nixon to see how that criminal was handled.

In any event you brought up Cohen, please don't forget about Manafort, Flynn, and others :bc:

Talking about Manafort here is some food for thought: Patience.

5. Manafort’s alleged lies were also Russia-focused — and deal with a big unknown

As soon as we found out last week that Manafort had allegedly lied to Mueller’s team, in violation of his cooperation deal, the question was about what. What was worth lying about for a man whose cooperation was required for the leniency he apparently sought?

Friday’s filing in that case doesn’t shed much light on what Mueller knows, but it is noteworthy how much of Manafort’s allegedly lying pertain to his business colleague in Ukraine, Konstantin Kilimnik, whom the U.S. government has said has ties to Russian intelligence.

Mueller’s team says Manafort lied about a meeting with Kilimnik and also about Kilimnik’s role in “a criminal conspiracy” to get two witnesses against Manafort to alter their testimony.

Much of the document is redacted, but the sheer volume of Kilimnik in it leads to an obvious question: Why was Manafort trying to protect him? And could this link somehow play in the broader collusion probe? Was Manafort really worried about a foreign national being in trouble, or was he worried about Mueller connecting some dots that he didn’t want connected?

Lots more questions. Not a whole lot more answers. But we have a little better idea of what Mueller is interested in, and what might be being covered up.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/5-big-takeaways-from-the-new-michael-cohen-and-paul-manafort-filings/ar-BBQEsAz

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

And smails was making a little progress, but will not revert back to team dip shit now that SR is back. :lol:

You really are a poor judge of...well...everything. Snowrider is a cunt and it’s his schtick...good for him. As for Trump if there is anything criminal lock his ass up...his kids too but this constant droning on anout  this is it and tick tock  is just  fucking tiresome.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Ahhh...finally!  A good old shot of ulitmate repugnance from the board's #1 dummy.  I guess those other boards finally tossed him and here he is...in all his glory again.  And I'm sure he's used his self exiled vacation to come up with some new, edgy and witty material!  Yes?  Or...are we again back to the "clown posse dumper lumper pumper" shit again?  I'd bet we are....but...let's go see!

BTW @Snoslinger I knew something was wrong with Jimmy.  I was afraid it was what you confirmed.  Yep...Toolie being back should straighten him right up.  He's a great example of what NOBODY with half a brain wants to end up like.  So...that's a good thing for Jimster!  I look forward to having him back!  :lmao: