Sign in to follow this  
Mainecat

Mueller Is Telling Us: He's Got Trump on Collusion

Recommended Posts

Just now, DAVE said:

Whats even funnier....you are probably closer to being on disability then anyone on the site.

There you go Slinger!!!!! Your retirement plan laid out for you  :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Going on disability = Coming into money :lol: 

Yah, that's a new one.

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yah, that's a new one.

 

He’s got you guys all figured out. There’s no hiding from detective kneeshot. :news: 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: 

Quote_1.gif.5d952c5cbdef7d4164a6472536e0f2cb.gif

Quote_2.gif.f19e7c3fa0a446f892cd7ac1cd14c0cb.gif

Quote_3.gif.7cc10bc279cd07f13f79c5151cc27568.gif

Quote_4.gif.49921e601b0d431b5f6d62732bfad755.gif

Hahahaha.  Nailed it.  

The funniest part is that Slinger thinks he knows how Dave came by his money yet he's 100% completely wrong about it.   What a complete dipshit.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Wow, where to start....

smarter than anyone here? Not at all. Some? Absolutely, although that isn’t saying much. Christ my dog is smarter, and more up on “current events” than you, dumb Dave, racer, jtssrx combined. Don’t try to throw yourself into the rest of the “conservatives” here either, you dipshits are in a league of your own when it comes to smarts.  

My attitude about Successful republicans?i know many, some who have earned every dollar, some who were born into it. Same goes with dems. “Succesful” is also a very relative term. Some of you bozos seem to think it only centers around early retirement, owning your own business, your toys, what you pay your employees.  that’s fine, think what you want. But don’t chastise others who are still working or work for someone else all their lives.

There you go again with the “better than you” BS. What a joke. I don’t know your life history, how you made your money, etc. but you “fit the mold” of what i describe so I rib you about it. Your reactions to my ribbing make me think I’m somewhat close to my assement. Maybe If you weren’t constantly making dumb, immature, and hack statements, I’d have a different opinion.

Filling your head on your preferred version of current events from places like DU makes you no better than anyone, in fact it has made you dumber. For example you still believe in collusion. 

And what has following current events so closely ever done for you but make you angry and bitter?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Filling your head on your preferred version of current events from places like DU makes you no better than anyone, in fact it has made you dumber. For example you still believe in collusion. 

And what has following current events so closely ever done for you but make you angry and bitter?

^^^^ Wins the internet over morning coffee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: 

Quote_1.gif.5d952c5cbdef7d4164a6472536e0f2cb.gif

Quote_2.gif.f19e7c3fa0a446f892cd7ac1cd14c0cb.gif

Quote_3.gif.7cc10bc279cd07f13f79c5151cc27568.gif

Quote_4.gif.49921e601b0d431b5f6d62732bfad755.gif

Mother fucker!!!  :lol: 

I just ran to the shitter with coffee spewing!!!! Lolololll

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  Nailed it.  

The funniest part is that Slinger thinks he knows how Dave came by his money yet he's 100% completely wrong about it.   What a complete dipshit.  

He'll be back to call me dumb and put his patented spin on his Disability is coming into money comment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He'll be back to call me dumb and put his patented spin on his Disability is coming into money comment

Honestly who gives a fuck? Guy retired early and is enjoying life. Good for him. 

I think SR started with the disabled stuff because he was butthurt. Just something made up by a troll. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Honestly who gives a fuck? Guy retired early and is enjoying life. Good for him. 

I think SR started with the disabled stuff because he was butthurt. Just something made up by a troll. 

SnowRider, Slinger and Beta seem to care enough where it affects them.

Who wouldn't enjoy retiring early and traveling? I know I sure would but it's not in the cards for me just yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Honestly who gives a fuck? Guy retired early and is enjoying life. Good for him. 

I think SR started with the disabled stuff because he was butthurt. Just something made up by a troll. 

And because SR leads slinger around by the nose he automatically goes for the disability moniker because he's to dumb to come up with something on his own.  Poor dumb slinger.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And because SR leads slinger around by the nose he automatically goes for the disability moniker because he's to dumb to come up with something on his own.  Poor dumb slinger.  

Jesus.  This was kinda harsh, huh?

927196B2-3EA1-445B-AF25-EC1F35D9B8FE.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DAVE said:

Whats even funnier....you are probably closer to being on disability then anyone on the site.

why is that? 

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Filling your head on your preferred version of current events from places like DU makes you no better than anyone, in fact it has made you dumber. For example you still believe in collusion. 

And what has following current events so closely ever done for you but make you angry and bitter?

i get my version of things from one place, my mind. unlike you and a few other bozos who always agree to the same stupid shit. 

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Honestly who gives a fuck? Guy retired early and is enjoying life. Good for him. 

I think SR started with the disabled stuff because he was butthurt. Just something made up by a troll. 

no, i'm sure that was mine. i said dumb dave seems like the type long ago.  

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

And because SR leads slinger around by the nose he automatically goes for the disability moniker because he's to dumb to come up with something on his own.  Poor dumb slinger.  

hardly. if anyone shows any signs of being led around by their noses, it's you dude. once intelligent, neutral, and open minded. then you became infatuated with the likes of sludgey and dumb dave for some reason.  i realize 3/4 of your act is just that, trying to stir the pot, but damn, how you hang with those dumb fucks constantly is rather odd.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snoslinger said:

why is that? 

i get my version of things from one place, my mind. unlike you and a few other bozos who always agree to the same stupid shit. 

no, i'm sure that was mine. i said dumb dave seems like the type long ago.  

hardly. if anyone shows any signs of being led around by their noses, it's you dude. once intelligent, neutral, and open minded. then you became infatuated with the likes of sludgey and dumb dave for some reason.  i realize 3/4 of your act is just that, trying to stir the pot, but damn, how you hang with those dumb fucks constantly is rather odd.  

 

The amount of times you’ve copy and pasted from DU shows that your opinions are anything but your own :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

The amount of times you’ve copy and pasted from DU shows that your opinions are anything but your own :lol: 

every time you have made that accusation i have asked you to prove it. you come back with nothing, as usual

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

every time you have made that accusation i have asked you to prove it. you come back with nothing, as usual

Ok Susan saurandon :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor slinger....envious and beaten down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DAVE said:

Poor slinger....envious and beaten down.

Oh but he keeps current with DU that makes him so superior :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Oh but he keeps current with DU that makes him so superior :lol: 

I wonder if hes ever thought for himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Ok Susan saurandon :lol: 

classic example of your stupidity. susan's views on the election are well known. so when something had happens, ive called her and her type out several times. you see it being done on DU one day, and think i got it there. such a bone head. if you want to use that same logic, you copy and paste shit from breitbart daily

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Poor slinger....envious and beaten down.

:lol: at both. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snoslinger said:

classic example of your stupidity. susan's views on the election are well known. so when something had happens, ive called her and her type out several times. you see it being done on DU one day, and think i got it there. such a bone head. if you want to use that same logic, you copy and paste shit from breitbart daily

Your attempts at saving what little credibility you have left are hilarious :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: at both. 

Well youre making up stuff about me cause you think I couldnt possibly achieve it on my own.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Well youre making up stuff about me cause you think I couldnt possibly achieve it on my own.

:lol:

i said you fit the mold. i've also made up several things about you. your reactions to them, again, make me think i'm close on some. here's an idea, if you don't want to come across as some dumb fuck, posting childish, stupid shit 24/7, don't act the part? i'm only reacting to your posts dude. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.