Mueller Is Telling Us: He's Got Trump on Collusion

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the refusal to answer such an easy question is very telling :lol:

Just tell me how you want it answered and I'll answer it....K?  

OR you can keep on pushing harder and harder for an answer as see how far that gets you. Strange how bringing this thread up has really twerked your ass  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Just tell me how you want it answered and I'll answer it....K?  

OR you can keep on pushing harder and harder for an answer as see how far that gets you. Strange how bringing this thread up has really twerked your ass  :lol: 

you are a damn joke. you asked what the latest was, along with a comment about having nothing significant. i tell you the latest, ask why you don't think it's significant, and like the pussy you are, you ignore the question. i know why, and so do you.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you are a damn joke. you asked what the latest was, along with a comment about having nothing significant. i tell you the latest, ask why you don't think it's significant, and like the pussy you are, you ignore the question. i know why, and so do you.

I said something about "having nothing significant" eh? Now, is this something I actually said specifically to you about Collusion OR is this how you read into things. I think your mind is playing tricks on you brah. You should be able to back read, since you chastised someone else already about it, and double check that lil nugget of falsehood. 

Or should I just multi quote myself from 4 pages ago to just before you went off the rails?

Let the spin begin.........

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hilarious dude, hilarious. what was that i see you telling SR on occasion...

"are you in 3rd grade?"

So you dont condone the way SR behaves....interesting...

who was giving rev shit about being in here during a vacation? pretty sure dumb dave was. yet here he is in AZ, with lots of things to do, and he prefers to come in here and get beat up daily :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf do you want? i said "hopefully" christmas. only mueller knows when he'll be ready. now since i address your questions, take a crack at mine.

Manifort shared info with an employee before trump was selected as the Republican nominee.  Is this illegal somehow?  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

who was giving rev shit about being in here during a vacation? pretty sure dumb dave was. yet here he is in AZ, with lots of things to do, and he prefers to come in here and get beat up daily :lol:

Hey dipshit.  Dave isn't on Vaca.  

Just now, DAVE said:

But you do condone it....so that makes you a hypocrite as well.

nope. i don't consider SRs remarks to you childish. yours though, i do. is it really hard to comprehend? he wouldn't have come back with a "option d" remark like you did :news:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Im not on vacation....im waiting to leave for a ride....thx for your concern again....i will take lots of pics for you today.

:bc:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

nope. i don't consider SRs remarks to you childish. yours though, i do. is it really hard to comprehend? he wouldn't have come back with a "option d" remark like you did :news:

:lol: youre a good little dem minion.

vacation, retired called it whatever the fuck you want. point is, he's away from home and in a cool place. duh.

I got till mid march...lots of time...ill make a nice collage for you...maybe you will have a good life like Tom and I do one day.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Manifort shared info with an employee before trump was selected as the Republican nominee.  Is this illegal somehow?  

an employee? before trump was selected? jesus christ :lol:

get your head off of rww "news" sites and pay the fuck attention to the real world. 

Just now, DAVE said:

I got till mid march...lots of time...ill make a nice collage for you...maybe you will have a good life like Tom and I do one day.

:lol:

um no, if i was retired i certainly wouldn't be spending all day, everyday with you bozos. :lol:

um no, if i was retired i certainly wouldn't be spending all day, everyday with you bozos. :lol:

And yet you say you come here to relax?  :lol: 

1654616656_1_bloodpressureandsaltdanishresearch.jpg.6098e55abf8d302a0ff7b94f3fd49d9e.jpg

Just now, Skidooski said:

And yet you say you come here to relax?  :lol: 

1654616656_1_bloodpressureandsaltdanishresearch.jpg.6098e55abf8d302a0ff7b94f3fd49d9e.jpg

whenever i am bored, or have nothing else exciting going on, primarily. when i'm on vacation, or out of town in a cool pace, the last thing i'd be doing is logging in here as much as dumb dave. besides, i'm pretty sure he's being a hypocrit again. i honestly think he doesn't know the meaning of the word. btw, make sure you clean up when you're done blowing your little buddy!