Mueller Is Telling Us: He's Got Trump on Collusion

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DAVE said:

Whats even funnier....you are probably closer to being on disability then anyone on the site.

There you go Slinger!!!!! Your retirement plan laid out for you  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yah, that's a new one.

He’s got you guys all figured out. There’s no hiding from detective kneeshot. :news: 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Wow, where to start....

smarter than anyone here? Not at all. Some? Absolutely, although that isn’t saying much. Christ my dog is smarter, and more up on “current events” than you, dumb Dave, racer, jtssrx combined. Don’t try to throw yourself into the rest of the “conservatives” here either, you dipshits are in a league of your own when it comes to smarts.  

My attitude about Successful republicans?i know many, some who have earned every dollar, some who were born into it. Same goes with dems. “Succesful” is also a very relative term. Some of you bozos seem to think it only centers around early retirement, owning your own business, your toys, what you pay your employees.  that’s fine, think what you want. But don’t chastise others who are still working or work for someone else all their lives.

There you go again with the “better than you” BS. What a joke. I don’t know your life history, how you made your money, etc. but you “fit the mold” of what i describe so I rib you about it. Your reactions to my ribbing make me think I’m somewhat close to my assement. Maybe If you weren’t constantly making dumb, immature, and hack statements, I’d have a different opinion.

Filling your head on your preferred version of current events from places like DU makes you no better than anyone, in fact it has made you dumber. For example you still believe in collusion. 

And what has following current events so closely ever done for you but make you angry and bitter?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Filling your head on your preferred version of current events from places like DU makes you no better than anyone, in fact it has made you dumber. For example you still believe in collusion. 

And what has following current events so closely ever done for you but make you angry and bitter?

^^^^ Wins the internet over morning coffee.

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  Nailed it.  

The funniest part is that Slinger thinks he knows how Dave came by his money yet he's 100% completely wrong about it.   What a complete dipshit.  

He'll be back to call me dumb and put his patented spin on his Disability is coming into money comment

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He'll be back to call me dumb and put his patented spin on his Disability is coming into money comment

Honestly who gives a fuck? Guy retired early and is enjoying life. Good for him. 

I think SR started with the disabled stuff because he was butthurt. Just something made up by a troll. 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Honestly who gives a fuck? Guy retired early and is enjoying life. Good for him. 

I think SR started with the disabled stuff because he was butthurt. Just something made up by a troll. 

SnowRider, Slinger and Beta seem to care enough where it affects them.

Who wouldn't enjoy retiring early and traveling? I know I sure would but it's not in the cards for me just yet

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

And because SR leads slinger around by the nose he automatically goes for the disability moniker because he's to dumb to come up with something on his own.  Poor dumb slinger.  

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And because SR leads slinger around by the nose he automatically goes for the disability moniker because he's to dumb to come up with something on his own.  Poor dumb slinger.  

Jesus.  This was kinda harsh, huh?

927196B2-3EA1-445B-AF25-EC1F35D9B8FE.gif

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

Whats even funnier....you are probably closer to being on disability then anyone on the site.

why is that? 

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

i get my version of things from one place, my mind. unlike you and a few other bozos who always agree to the same stupid shit. 

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

no, i'm sure that was mine. i said dumb dave seems like the type long ago.  

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

hardly. if anyone shows any signs of being led around by their noses, it's you dude. once intelligent, neutral, and open minded. then you became infatuated with the likes of sludgey and dumb dave for some reason.  i realize 3/4 of your act is just that, trying to stir the pot, but damn, how you hang with those dumb fucks constantly is rather odd.  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

why is that? 

i get my version of things from one place, my mind. unlike you and a few other bozos who always agree to the same stupid shit. 

no, i'm sure that was mine. i said dumb dave seems like the type long ago.  

hardly. if anyone shows any signs of being led around by their noses, it's you dude. once intelligent, neutral, and open minded. then you became infatuated with the likes of sludgey and dumb dave for some reason.  i realize 3/4 of your act is just that, trying to stir the pot, but damn, how you hang with those dumb fucks constantly is rather odd.  

The amount of times you’ve copy and pasted from DU shows that your opinions are anything but your own :lol: 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

The amount of times you’ve copy and pasted from DU shows that your opinions are anything but your own :lol: 

every time you have made that accusation i have asked you to prove it. you come back with nothing, as usual

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Ok Susan saurandon :lol: 

classic example of your stupidity. susan's views on the election are well known. so when something had happens, ive called her and her type out several times. you see it being done on DU one day, and think i got it there. such a bone head. if you want to use that same logic, you copy and paste shit from breitbart daily

Just now, Snoslinger said:

classic example of your stupidity. susan's views on the election are well known. so when something had happens, ive called her and her type out several times. you see it being done on DU one day, and think i got it there. such a bone head. if you want to use that same logic, you copy and paste shit from breitbart daily

Your attempts at saving what little credibility you have left are hilarious :lol: 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Well youre making up stuff about me cause you think I couldnt possibly achieve it on my own.

:lol:

i said you fit the mold. i've also made up several things about you. your reactions to them, again, make me think i'm close on some. here's an idea, if you don't want to come across as some dumb fuck, posting childish, stupid shit 24/7, don't act the part? i'm only reacting to your posts dude.