Mueller Is Telling Us: He's Got Trump on Collusion

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Trump got elected by campaigning to the forgotten middle class oops I can see how that makes you mad cause your a welfare case wow

Like a typical Trumpster you have to tell a lie about me while defending your lying hero Trump. 

How stupid do you have to be to think a tax cut to help the rich another rule to reduce inheritance tax on billionaires and a lie during midterms about a middle class tax cut actually helps the middle class? Doing it all while allowing large corps to pollute the lakes and rivers of the country and increasing the debt fucks over the middle class.

49 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

See what the story says OPINION. When you or one of these people who have dedicated two years of wanting Trump/russia Collusion has a fact not an opinion come talk to me until then stfu 

E0BD435F-EDE5-4094-8A96-01338020BAA9.png

So you want to talk about quality of sources?

Really?  

Do you still believe in pizzagate?   Do you think Trump's connection to Epstein is real?

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

If Mueller proved that Trump told one of his team to tell Russia he would ease Sanctions if they helped him win. Do you think that any of these dumbies would care? I think they are so busy excusing every thing he does, they don't care anymore. 

Just read the incitement it’s really easy to understand. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Like a typical Trumpster you have to tell a lie about me while defending your lying hero Trump. 

How stupid do you have to be to think a tax cut to help the rich another rule to reduce inheritance tax on billionaires and a lie during midterms about a middle class tax cut actually helps the middle class? Doing it all while allowing large corps to pollute the lakes and rivers of the country and increasing the debt fucks over the middle class.

You realize when you call me a trumpster you’re admitting that I’m smarter than you oops 

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sorry....they got nada on Trump...but hey keep the dream alive. 

jas.gif

they got the house now so Trumps life is guaranteed to be miserable for the next 2 years........he wont be elected again as we'll be in a recession 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

they got the house now so Trumps life is guaranteed to be miserable for the next 2 years........he wont be elected again as we'll be in a recession 

Yea but if Muller comes up empty and the IG puts a hurt on many inside the DOJ than the Dems in congress are going to have a much harder battle on their hands.  Plus when have the Dems ever done anything to help their own cause.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sad isn't it.  Predictable that they don't think about the actual voters, more just trying to show how bad the other side is for them.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Sad isn't it.  Predictable that they don't think about the actual voters, more just trying to show how bad the other side is for them.

🤡

B71B50F5-A97D-41C5-8366-FCA9157CC43F.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Was just talkin to the wife and she said the same thing....I guess that's their game plan......go against Trump on everything. ....tank the economy at all costs to make Trump look bad to try to secure the election.

Not gonna work IMO

13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Was just talkin to the wife and she said the same thing....I guess that's their game plan......go against Trump on everything. ....tank the economy at all costs to make Trump look bad to try to secure the election.

Not gonna work IMO

I think the economy will tank itself as we are due for a natural recession to happen. Trump and his spending has extended us beyond what the normal cycle was.

As far as the dems opposing Trump .......thats what partisan fucking shitbags do......just like R's with Obama and D's with Bush and R's with Clinton etc etc

6 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Not gonna work IMO

Did your wife tell you that you are a fucktard? 

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

I think the economy will tank itself as we are due for a natural recession to happen. Trump and his spending has extended us beyond what the normal cycle was.

As far as the dems opposing Trump .......thats what partisan fucking shitbags do......just like R's with Obama and D's with Bush and R's with Clinton etc etc

Ask kevvyboomboom about what Trudeau is doing here. Same thing. Except kevvy will suck Trudeau’s clam as hard as he can about his “great economy”

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's been a month or so now. How's the Collusion thing going?

Are we still at Patience and Tick Tock levels?

Yes, Slinger says the final axe will fall soon. I just can’t wait!!!!!111

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's been a month or so now. How's the Collusion thing going?

Are we still at Patience and Tick Tock levels?

why do you think manafort would be sharing campaign election information with putin and friends?