New Mueller filing says Trump’s ex-lawyer Michael Cohen was in touch with a Russian seeking ‘political synergy’ with campaign

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

A flat earther, who posts several threads a day based on bullshit tweets he read from fellow trumptards, making judgement calls on fact and fiction :lol:

Says the guy who still believes in collusion :lol: 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

A flat earther, who posts several threads a day based on bullshit tweets he read from fellow trumptards, making judgement calls on fact and fiction :lol:

Please outline that facts not opinions in this story.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you have your excuse ready for when he's indicted?

If Trump is in fact indicted it will only strenghten the belief our legal system is fubar. We have all seen the double standard since Hillary openly admitted to breaking federal laws, while under oath no less with ZERO accountability.  it looks to me and most of America like things are a bit lop sided in this "investigation" .

the Dems are scared.  

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, old indy said:

If Trump is in fact indicted it will only strenghten the belief our leagal system is fubar. We have all seen the double standard since Hillary openly admitted to breaking federal laws, while under oath no less with ZERO accountability.  it looks to me and most of America like things are a bit lop sided in this "investigation" .

the Dems are scared.  

If Trump is innocent, why all the lying? Why is he always trying to shift people into position to stop the investigation?

Common sense should tell you that those aren't the moves of someone with nothing to hide. 

Why do you still believe Trump. He keeps lying, why are you dumb enough to believe anything he says?

why all the lying across the board,  dem and repub?  its nuts, twilight zone like.   Has he moved people to block or defend,  thats the dilemma imo. ive always been a middle of the road guy as far as politics goes but things are so openly wrong with the Dem party these days i cant ignore it any longer. Its not that i believe him so much as its the clear bias in this justice dept i cant stand.