And the Wheels...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Are starting to fall of the Dump bus..... :lmao: Total shitshow......have to scroll through some threads and see how many forum Dumpers are still making excuses for the stupid fucker and/or are jumping off the illegitimate presidents sinking row boat :lol:    

51566CA1-138E-4F54-ACC9-FAAE65C08F0E.jpeg

• Like 1

Hillary Clinton’s use of private email server among ‘gravest’ offenses to transparency, judge says

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clintons-use-of-private-email-server-among-gravest-offenses-to-transparency-judge-says

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Are starting to fall of the Dump bus..... :lmao: Total shitshow......have to scroll through some threads and see how many forum Dumpers are still making excuses for the stupid fucker and/or are jumping off the illegitimate presidents sinking row boat :lol:    

The Mueller chop on the angry and miserable mans backside :lol:

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Lol, welcome back snow rider. Nothing much has changed in regards to the usual twits in here. They’re so predictable 

Did Skidmark pay you yet?  It’s easy to walk away for long periods as Dumpers are so stupid it becomes boring. 

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Lol, welcome back snow rider. Nothing much has changed in regards to the usual twits in here. They’re so predictable 

The self proclaimed resident expert has spoken and welcomed back the biggest douchebag troll. Toolkit must have really felt his "forum standing" slipping out to barbie hands and came running back to defend it. You guys are like the trifecta of extreme biased political hacks from the left with an honorable mention to MC  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

The self proclaimed resident expert has spoken and welcomed back the biggest douchebag troll. Toolkit must have really felt his "forum standing" slipping out to barbie hands and came running back to defend it. You guys are like the trifecta of extreme biased political hacks from the left with an honorable mention to MC  :lol: 

Stick some tissue in your bloody vagina and STFU :bc: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Did Skidmark pay you yet?  It’s easy to walk away for long periods as Dumpers are so stupid it becomes boring. 

nope, and he likely never will. One of the biggest changes has been dumbski’s cheek size. It’s expanded twice the size it was, from all the rww ball washing. Dude is one of the most comical dimwits in here

• Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

nope, and he likely never will. One of the biggest changes has been dumbski’s cheek size. It’s expanded twice the size it was, from all the rww ball washing. Dude is one of the most comical dimwits in here

:lmao: Remeber when you thought he had something to offer :lol: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Yeah, silly me. I think he is still a lib, just dumb, cowardly, and needs to fit in somewhere 

No doubt he’s the most insecure member on the site. 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Yeah, silly me. I think he is still a lib, just dumb, cowardly, and needs to fit in somewhere 

Not a solely lib or a Conservative....I've tried explaining it to you many, many, many times but you turn and try to tell me who I am. Typical Slinger fashion! 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

No doubt he’s the most insecure member on the site. 

I don't have a face like yours so believe me I'm fine!  :lol: 

Seriously....was it an accident, stroke or birth defect that has one side more messed up then the other? 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Seriously....was it an accident, stroke or birth defect that has one side more messed up then the other? 

:lmao: Meanwhile I have a hot wife and you rub one out everyday :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Meanwhile I have a hot wife and you rub one out everyday :lol: 

You must have really married up if she is hot. But... you're still stuck to trying to nail the same woman every night.  :lol: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Not a solely lib or a Conservative....I've tried explaining it to you many, many, many times but you turn and try to tell me who I am. Typical Slinger fashion! 

Quit trying to pretend you have this persona of walking both sides of the aisle in here. 

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I see you showed right back up with fresh material..

Curious though,..How much was the service call??

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

What, no broski stolen pics to post up? Or have you started your own gallery to try and fit in with da boys?

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The trump’s are sure a happy couple. :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You’re a Dumper.  Own it.  👍