Cancer can eat a dick

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

The wife said it spread all over ,but that was a hysterical phone call and I couldn't understand a fuckin thing. Sounds like there is a spot on her lung and it spread into lymphnodes, and possibly elsewhere.  We will know more in a few hours I think 

Jesus.  Good luck man.  I'm hopiing for good news for you guys.  

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Sorry to hear bro. My sis has been dealing with it since mid summer. Just had the surgery last Monday.

That sucks. But at least shes got options ? Hopefully she makes a full recovery! 

Mom in law ,her cancer is terminal, not stage 2 . So I'm not exactly sure what that means. Sounds like it's not curable but can be treated to prolong life?

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

That sucks. But at least shes got options ? Hopefully she makes a full recovery! 

Mom in law ,her cancer is terminal, not stage 2 . So I'm not exactly sure what that means. Sounds like it's not curable but can be treated to prolong life?

Damn....reading about what your family is going through and the shitty deal Dave is dealing with right now makes me realize even more that we are never guaranteed another tomorrow and it's time to get off my ass and make everyday count...it's so easy to fall into a rut and bitch about stupid everyday little shit when none of it matters in the big picture...prayers to you and Dave.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn....reading about what your family is going through and the shitty deal Dave is dealing with right now makes me realize even more that we are never guaranteed another tomorrow and it's time to get off my ass and make everyday count...it's so easy to fall into a rut and bitch about stupid everyday little shit when none of it matters in the big picture...prayers to you and Dave.

Thanks Jimmy. Means a lot 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Agreed. Coincidentally I was at the cancer center at u of p over the weekend and saw a lot of sad, sad situations. Very emotional seeing what a lot of families are going through and it Made a lot of the things we argue and botch about seem so petty 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Agreed. Coincidentally I was at the cancer center at u of p over the weekend and saw a lot of sad, sad situations. Very emotional seeing what a lot of families are going through and it Made a lot of the things we argue and botch about seem so petty 

It sure does! The ex works at CS Mott children's hospital at UofM and she told me stories of the sick kids there. Amazingly a lot of them had positive attitudes about life which is amazing