Trump says Rex Tillerson "Was dumb as a rock and He was lazy as hell"

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Because we all know that only people dumb as a rock and lazy as hell get to be CEO of Exxon/Mobil.

Unhinged.

The leader of the free world folks...soak it all in. 😆😆

• Haha 1

The best and brightest......now they are dumb :lmao: From the Clown who communicates with his minions on a 3rd grade level.  :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

That's what I was thinking as well....Trump heaps praise on Tillerson when he is appointed but suddenly the man becomes dumb as a rock and lazy as hell when Trump has a tantrum.  There is no way to defend this juvenile bullshit. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's what I was thinking as well....Trump heaps praise on Tillerson when he is appointed but suddenly the man becomes dumb as a rock and lazy as hell when Trump has a tantrum.  There is no way to defend this juvenile bullshit. 

Couldn’t agree more. Complete embarrassment. Like a little child having a tantrum in public. I’d love to know what he wanted to do that Tillerson said “ no mr president that’s not lawful”

• Like 1

Asked my wife if Tillerson is dumb as a rock, why did the big mouth hire him? She said he didn’t know. I said sounds like he needs to vet these “ dumb” people better. He’s just as dumb for hiring the dude 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tillerson is a good man that Trump undermined constantly.

He certainly seems to be a rational decent person. I’m sure it must be very difficult dealing with someone that’s never been in politics but has this much power. 

Darrell Waltrip was asked why rookies sometimes have bad luck at Talladega? He said cause it’s easy to run 200 mph wide open and feel comfortable. Hey look at me I can go 200!

Before long the track comes back and bites them in the ass hardcore. Tough lesson learned I suppose 

14 minutes ago, Pete said:

Asked my wife if Tillerson is dumb as a rock, why did the big mouth hire him? She said he didn’t know. I said sounds like he needs to vet these “ dumb” people better. He’s just as dumb for hiring the dude 

If anyone would be an expert on rock dumb, it's your wife.