Weekend thread!!!!!11

SSFB

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yesterdy i flew from Dutch Harbor to Anchorage then last night at 1am I flew to Portland and now I'm in Logan airport waiting for my flight home.

:bc:

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I’m changing oot my 1968 Electric built in oven,with a new state of the art gas built in oven that a bit bigger.😂 All because I have fu money bitches.:ashamed:

so a new 60inch wolf  with the fuck you money and all 

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so a new 60inch wolf  with the fuck you money and all 

No, it’s a Samsungchinkthing, the wife picked out. I need to run gas to it, change the 220 to 110, put a 110 outlet next to it, cut out the cabnit under the old one, and relocate the supply duct that sneaks behind the old one. I think I’m going to put the old one on Craig’s List for some laughs.

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

No, it’s a Samsungchinkthing, the wife picked out. I need to run gas to it, change the 220 to 110, put a 110 outlet next to it, cut out the cabnit under the old one, and relocate the supply duct that sneaks behind the old one. I think I’m going to put the old one on Craig’s List for some laughs.

Is something wrong with the old one because that seems like a lot of work.🤑😫

• Platinum Contributing Member

Last night watched my daughter at her first track meet, 4x1600m relay, first girl ran 400m, the next 2 had 200m, my daughter was the anchor running the last leg 800m. Team was in 3rd when she got the baton, pasted 1 girl to finish 2nd and was about 5m behind 1st when they crossed the line..Very proud of her.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Last night watched my daughter at her first track meet, 4x1600m relay, first girl ran 400m, the next 2 had 200m, my daughter was the anchor running the last leg 800m. Team was in 3rd when she got the baton, pasted 1 girl to finish 2nd and was about 5m behind 1st when they crossed the line..Very proud of her.

I'd kill myself if I had to run 800m for no reason :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is something wrong with the old one because that seems like a lot of work.🤑😫

Can’t get parts for it, so I’ve been using universal parts and rigging them in. I should probably get off the couch and get the pipe threader out of the truck ?😂

• Haha 1