Sign in to follow this  
DAVE

So i got some shitty news here tonight...

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So just another update...the medi vac crew arrived an hr or so ago...and they have decided to wait another day or so to bring Bradley home...hes not quite stable enough it seems for the long flight home.

Glad they made the decision to wait. 

14 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So just another update...the medi vac crew arrived an hr or so ago...and they have decided to wait another day or so to bring Bradley home...hes not quite stable enough it seems for the long flight home.

My coworker was over there for a month after having a heart attack.  That is a long ass flight, no need to rush it.  7 months later, my co worker is back to work like nothing happened. Hang in there.

18 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Best of luck, Dave. Stay positive! Lets hope for the best.

Hang in there bud.  Has he been strong enough for you to speak with him?  A few extra days to gain some strength will be good.  How are his kids doing.  Someone is looking over them?  

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

It's a long flight across the Pacific and he's currently in a spot with a lot of retirees which means he is under the care of excellent cardiologists and staff! While it would be great to get him home it's best he stays on the ground where the care and facilities are far superior to what's in the air. 

He will be home and recovering before you know it Dave, stay strong.

• Like 3

Sorry to hear Dave.....  Terrible.  I cant imagine having to go through something like this   :(   Our best wishes my friend. 

12 hours ago, DAVE said:

Smart decision! No use rushing home just for the sake of having home. Hang in there, Dave and family! :bc:

Can't imagine the helpless feeling. Hang in there Mom and Dad, he will be home and on the mend soon.

11 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hang in there bud.  Has he been strong enough for you to speak with him?  A few extra days to gain some strength will be good.  How are his kids doing.  Someone is looking over them?  

His wifes mother is looking after the daughter...haven't spoken to him...just his wife...he sleeps mostly..they are calling it Artrial Fibrulation.

Thx again for the support guys.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Thx again for the support guys.

Hugs friend 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

His wifes mother is looking after the daughter...haven't spoken to him...just his wife...he sleeps mostly..they are calling it Artrial Fibrulation.

Once again you and your family have my best wishes for a full recovery and I have heard of that condition so I did a quick search and it's treatable with drugs, electro inversion and minimally invasive surgery. My mom had heart issues that started in her 40's and was able to control it...hang in there my man.

• Like 2

On their way home!!!!

Screenshot_20181212-214552_Messenger.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Just now, DAVE said:

On their way home!!!!

Great news!!!!!  

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

On their way home!!!!

Great news!

8 hours ago, DAVE said:

I have had arterial ablation done twice for A-Fib it worked no more problems. Wish him a speedy recovery

• Like 1

Great news, Dave!

Glad to hear Dave.  Hopefully he has a speedy recovery!

Wishing your son and family  a full recovery.   :thumbsup: