So i got some shitty news here tonight...

Dave

The wife and I were just buttoning up some things here at home before we leave for our trek down to AZ....

Our daughter in law messages my wife and says Bradley...our son is in ICU in stable but critical condition....they are in Maui on vacation....he is on a breathing machine and apparently he had heart failure...they said it wasnt a stroke...waiting to hear back for more info...we are kind of in shock here. Hes never had any issues ever with his health.

:(

• Sad 6

21 minutes ago, DAVE said:

The wife and I were just buttoning up some things here at home before we leave for our trek down to AZ....

Our daughter in law messages my wife and says Bradley...our son is in ICU in stable but critical condition....they are in Maui on vacation....he is on a breathing machine and apparently he had heart failure...they said it wasnt a stroke...waiting to hear back for more info...we are kind of in shock here. Hes never had any issues ever with his health.

Shit, I’m so sorry Dave. Hoping for the best! :bc:

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

That's a good thing, and the other good thing is that he is in hospital hooked up to monitors and immediate help.

Thoughts and wishes for the best Dave!