UP Michigan , Grand Marais prepares for busy snowmobile season

14 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m 5’10” 185 pounds of solid fucking might. At almost 60 Ive got the cardio of a full ashtray. :lol:  

:lol:  definitely need to lose some weight and get back on the elliptical.  Still do better than average for 61.  Now if I can get this ailing back fixed i’ll Be a fuckin champion. :lol: 

59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  definitely need to lose some weight and get back on the elliptical.  Still do better than average for 61.  Now if I can get this ailing back fixed i’ll Be a fuckin champion. :lol: 

Yeah I am getting fat again too. This time of year is horrible. People are always bringing treats by the office, lunch with vendors, christmas parties, etc... I am weak! 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I got wrestling with my 15 yr old son the other day. Fucking kid is 6’3 225. I don’t think I can take him anymore without getting nasty lol.  

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Shifty said:

I got wrestling with my 15 yr old son the other day. Fucking kid is 6’3 225. I don’t think I can take him anymore without getting nasty lol.  

Oh come on.....you have old man strength. I got the retard strength with the old man strength coming on hard....I'm as dangerous as I've ever been.!!!

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Bout 8-10 years ago my 18 year old nephew was on his high school wrestling team and I was a hot shot wrestler back in high school so I start talking shit and challeged him to a match. That didnt go like I thought it would. :lol:

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

At a certain point ya just got to break off a table leg and hit them in the head.

Hit them with this, then rub it in your hair. 

P3030044.JPG

On 12/12/2018 at 8:32 AM, Anler said:

Yeah I am getting fat again too. This time of year is horrible. People are always bringing treats by the office, lunch with vendors, christmas parties, etc... I am weak! 

Typical Eastern FIB. 

On 12/12/2018 at 8:56 AM, Shifty said:

Hahahaha gotta let him know who the big dick in the house is! SIT DOWN JUNIOR OR ILL CUFF YOU IN THE EAR. 

• Haha 1

On 12/11/2018 at 2:07 PM, s pump said:

I just find these guys that are just in their twenties and thirties complaining about getting old comical. I felt like a stud until about 55 then the eyes and strength started to go somewhat. Still tougher than a bag of hammers. Wanna race?

I kinda like the cut of your jib!

My body is a fucking wreck.....and I wouldn’t go back and change a fucking thing.  :bc:

On 12/11/2018 at 3:05 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Listen to these old dust filled taint sacks talking about still being tough at 60. Just die already!!!!!!!

You’ve probably treated you body like a temple.  Vegan tofurkey faggot 

On 12/11/2018 at 5:16 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m 5’10” 185 pounds of solid fucking might. At almost 60 Ive got the cardio of a full ashtray. :lol:  

:lol:

On 12/11/2018 at 9:30 PM, Woodtick said:

Ya no shit, he needs to get back to work. He is turning into Zam with all of these posts.:lol:

You don’t get to decide that.  I’LL DECIDE!!  :lol:

On 12/12/2018 at 9:31 AM, Anler said:

Bout 8-10 years ago my 18 year old nephew was on his high school wrestling team and I was a hot shot wrestler back in high school so I start talking shit and challeged him to a match. That didnt go like I thought it would. :lol:

You couldn’t wrestle a bowl of jello.:lol: