UP Michigan , Grand Marais prepares for busy snowmobile season

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Although I am guessing Analer just saved sled season.....we are guaranteed to get 5' of powder by Christmas now if he's laid up 

Haha you are probably right. Mother fucker. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Ok threw my back out today and can't fucking move. I may not be going anywhere for a while. :flush:

I will swing by and pick up your sled. No sense in you looking at it and getting all depressed.:popcornchair:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Anler said:

Ok threw my back out today and can't fucking move. I may not be going anywhere for a while. :flush:

20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Did mine Wednesday, still fucked up.

Geez, a couple of old decrepit senior citizens. :lmao::bc:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Anler said:

Do you have a chiropractor? I have a good one if you need a referral. Not sure what your issue is but mine always fixes me up when that happens. 

57 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Press ups is the fix for a bulging disc.

Can't stop stupid.

I'm not getting on the floor, won't be able to get back up. I'm in bad shape.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Do you have a chiropractor? I have a good one if you need a referral. Not sure what your issue is but mine always fixes me up when that happens. 

I have one by my office. I'm going to go there tomorrow. Thinking about going to the urgent Care today to get some pain killers, I've tried everything and nothing is helping. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

I have one by my office. I'm going to go there tomorrow. Thinking about going to the urgent Care today to get some pain killers, I've tried everything and nothing is helping. 

Bro .....trust me. Get a 10 day run of some steroids and a bottle of ibuprofen 800's .........the fucking steroids and ibuprofen are key. Whatever other painkiller you like should be mixed in with some beers for effect. 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2018 at 4:42 AM, jtssrx said:

30 years ago by people who road 30 years ago. The 20 somethings who are weekend warriors had yet to find it until last year. 

but at the same time just as many of the guys who have been going for 30 have droped out 

On 12/8/2018 at 8:14 AM, jtssrx said:

Im not waiting for perfect conditions. There is nothing wrong with opening and closing trails based on conditions. Let the groomers get out first the first fews days to get snow groomed. Thats all 

not true . 

best to get the sleds out there drive the frost pack the base that is there. we won't even pull the tuckers out untill there is over a foot . 

and if the  sleds have not been running the swamps chances are they are not frozen deep enough to run a drag .

got to get the sleds out .

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not true . 

best to get the sleds out there drive the frost pack the base that is there. we won't even pull the tuckers out untill there is over a foot . 

and if the  sleds have not been running the swamps chances are they are not frozen deep enough to run a drag .

got to get the sleds out .

hes been told this for years.....it goes in one ear and out the other. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Getting old must suck. 

Used to say this shit all the time but now...........

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You'll find out soon short dick....about 30 is when it starts to go to shit

I'm 51 and Ben ain't lying!😫😤

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You'll find out soon short dick....about 30 is when it starts to go to shit

I can do anything today that I did when I was 18.     It just takes longer.  :bc:

12 hours ago, Anler said:

I'm not getting on the floor, won't be able to get back up. I'm in bad shape.

Oh for Christs sake , you too , Bluto ??  WTF , smarten up .  

You dilapidated , broken down old mules are something else . Quit sprinkling Trail mix on yer fukken To Fu  and toughen up .  Jesus  H Christ , smh :bc:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1