West Virginia teacher arrested for sending nude photos to middle school students

https://upnorthlive.com/news/nation-world/kanawha-county-middle-school-teacher-arrested   :read:   With all the female teachers sending photos and putting out for the teenage males , wonder if it's global warming or the water.  All the female teachers I had were fat old plow horses. Ginger would hit  that.

Edited by hwytohell

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now I ask the FS board legal experts (less the liberals), is this not a victimless crime?  I think it is.

image.jpeg

I’ll let her viciously and repeatedly rape me. :lol:

OK, what if some young female teacher fucks your 15 yo son? She could have loads of VENEREAL DISEASE, and is mentally ill, and fucks many black men, who gave her syphillis, gonorrhea, and herpes. 

Do you still think she's OK, after YOUR SON got diseased?  

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, what if some young female teacher fucks your 15 yo son? She could have loads of VENEREAL DISEASE, and is mentally ill, and fucks many black men, who gave her syphillis, gonorrhea, and herpes. 

Shut the fuck up

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Stfu

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Now I ask the FS board legal experts (less the liberals), is this not a victimless crime?  I think it is.

image.jpeg

that could be a man in todays world

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, The One said:

Kev144 has schooled u hard!!! LMMFAO U STUPID FUCKER !!!

You're a faggot Draggy. Kev is a good person, you suck dicks. There IS a difference. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're a faggot Draggy. Kev is a good person, you suck dicks. There IS a difference. 

Kev144 is 800 dragon a red head and kills u LMMFAO , LOSER , UR THE COCKSUCKER , JUST SAYING !!!! LOL