Trump: Tillerson was "lazy as hell" and "dumb as a rock"

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief man!  At least call your target out and be a man about it.

@DriftBusta

:stirthepot:

Rex understands the politics of things.  His whole career has been political (corporate).  Trump sits at the top of his pyramid and rules with an iron fist.  He doesn't understand any other way and doesn't get what's so hard about getting done what he wants done.  Two completely seperate experiences.

That doesn't even make sense but I'm sure you are proud of it. Trump undermined Tillerson at every turn.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

20 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh I'm all for calling all these fuckers out..Like 50% of the time it's gold,. but some of the shit can happen in private or with more tact if its publicly..

Some of the shit is just head shake worthy. 

I think the minute he won....the libs made it too late for civility.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

If it's one thing I can lay right at the Dem's feet is the start of all this bullshit.  Anyone that denies that is a fucking retard.  And NO...it wasn't the "birthers" first.  This is a whole new level of divide and facsism created by the left who refuse to accept democracy and civility after an election or legislative loss.

GAME ON!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Oh I also agree when it comes to the libs,..but he hired old Rex, if he let him go because of lack of performance, all good, just no need for the name calling shit show.

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh I also agree when it comes to the libs,..but he hired old Rex, if he let him go because of lack of performance, all good, just no need for the name calling shit show.

Tillerson was calling Trump names while he was SOS.

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

@DriftBusta

Rex understands the politics of things.  His whole career has been political (corporate).  Trump sits at the top of his pyramid and rules with an iron fist.  He doesn't understand any other way and doesn't get what's so hard about getting done what he wants done.  Two completely seperate experiences.

yes one qualifies someone to lead this country and one doesn't.  unfortunately the one qualified was shown the door. I still think a businessman can make a good president but it would be have to be one who ran more than a family investment vehicle. 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

yes one qualifies someone to lead this country and one doesn't.  unfortunately the one qualified was shown the door. I still think a businessman can make a good president but it would be have to be one who ran more than a family investment vehicle. 

I wonder if Trump’s company was ever made public, how long it would take for the board and stockholders to show him the door.

Then I think (and realize), he is smarter than many give him credit for.  Then I rethink that thought.

Still, he’s the perfect ass for this “correction”.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

@DriftBusta

Come on, just admit that you didn't even read the article.  No way you could have with that statement.  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Come on, just admit that you didn't even read the article.  No way you could have with that statement.  

It wasn’t a comment on the article.   It was a comment on clashing capabilities and experience.

But no, I didn’t read it.  

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

Tillerson made over the top comments about Trump while he was SOS.

Not saying he never had any but can you cite an example?

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

I disagree...hammer those fuckers...they never lay up on him...why should he...

Here’s the thing, if Trump wanted to, he’s in a great place to hammer these liberal idiots both with facts and legislation that makes America a better place. Both the Senate and the House have been GOP controlled the last two years. 

The GOP is always going to be wishy washy with a guy like Trump because they never know when he’s going to throw them under the bus. That doesn’t help with advancing legislation that helps the country.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It wasn’t a comment on the article.   It was a comment on clashing capabilities and experience.

The article provide specific instances that completely disqualify your statement that I quoted.  You didn't have to be commenting on the article to be wrong.  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The article provide specific instances that completely disqualify your statement that I quoted.  You didn't have to be commenting on the article to be wrong.  

Zambo doesn’t read dude. :lol:

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I seriously doubt that as what I posted is pretty generaly known with public vs. private companies.

But, maybe I’ll read it tomorrow.  Unless I forget or lose interest.  Oops...too late.

But by all means, make your argument and quote the article against my post to do so.

I always enjoy a good debate!

21 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Here’s the thing, if Trump wanted to, he’s in a great place to hammer these liberal idiots both with facts and legislation that makes America a better place. Both the Senate and the House have been GOP controlled the last two years. 

The GOP is always going to be wishy washy with a guy like Trump because they never know when he’s going to throw them under the bus. That doesn’t help with advancing legislation that helps the country.

The R’s are too fractured.  They have a good group of moderates but their righties are retards.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

So, chosen ignorance is your path then?  Got it.  Come on, man!  Throw me a bone!  I'll throw you one back!  :lmao:

39 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Zderpski never disappoints.

26 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I believe he called him an idiot...or something along those lines....themedia made a big deal about it.....and Tillerson didnt deny it.

I like the fact that he keeps people under him on their toes...keeps them from being complacent. 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The R’s are too fractured.  They have a good group of moderates but their righties are retards.

There is not anything resembling a “good group of moderates” in either party. 

Working across the aisle has been villified in this country by partisan wack jobs who think they have all the answers.

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I believe he called him an idiot...or something along those lines....themedia made a big deal about it.....and Tillerson didnt deny it.

I like the fact that he keeps people under him on their toes...keeps them from being complacent. 

Fair enough. Not saying you did but I do remember Trump supporters here saying that Tillerson was under no obligation to answer whether he called Trump an idiot. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well yeah...who has time for TV when they're on a meth and crack bender in Arizona.

yeah guess holding a spray gun is not a skill people are willing to spend what ever it takes to get the job they want .