Hatred Corrodes the container it's carried in....

s pump

41 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’ve been on these forums since 07. I don’t remember a time when it wasn’t like it is. My honest assessment for what it’s worth.  Merry Xmas, ya cunts. Die in a fire. Suck start a shotgun, get fucked by a rake. Love, Ryan.

I joined HCS in December 02 and it was respectful as we were all there to garner info on our 03 Firecat 700's, it's when Rob started "Current Events" that it all started to go to hell in a handbasket :lol:

I wonder what ever happened to @DriftBusta 's dancing partner Thibert, that poor fucking kid was probably scarred for life :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I joined HCS in December 02 and it was respectful as we were all there to garner info on our 03 Firecat 700's, it's when Rob started "Current Events" that it all started to go to hell in a handbasket :lol:

I wonder what ever happened to @DriftBusta 's dancing partner Thibert, that poor fucking kid was probably scarred for life :lol:

It was Thibbert, and he went on to become a sno-x legend.  :bc:  ever look at his face up close?  It’s him.   :lol: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's a current events forum Gary, and the topic of the time is our president and with that I will leave you with a few quotes from our presidents book Art of the Deal.

“good publicity is preferable to bad, but from a bottom-line perspective, bad publicity is sometimes better than no publicity at all. Controversy, in short, sells.” 
 Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves. but they can get very excited by those who do. That is why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest, the greatest and the most spectacular.” 
 Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal

Yeah, I read the book 15-20 years ago. Part of the reason why I laugh how wound up he gets his opponent. They should read his book.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I always thought the best forums had a place for this type of fuckery that goes on in here.  But also had other sub-forums that were full of good information and "ruled up" pretty well to keep trash out.  This place is a riot for sure but not really built for sensible conversations among sledders.  That's fine too.  You get what you give in here.

Forums in general are in trouble.  Facebook and other media is taking over.  Enjoy these forums while they are still around.  Personally, I'll miss them when they are gone.

Thank you for your service. Now fuck off.. :bc:

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’ve been on these forums since 07. I don’t remember a time when it wasn’t like it is. My honest assessment for what it’s worth.  Merry Xmas, ya cunts. Die in a fire. Suck start a shotgun, get fucked by a rake. Love, Ryan.

See above

17 hours ago, s pump said:

Yeah, I read the book 15-20 years ago. Part of the reason why I laugh how wound up he gets his opponent. They should read his book.

Thank you for your service. Now fuck off.. :bc:

See above

XLT appreciates your gratitude!!!   :)

1 minute ago, s pump said:

As I do yours. Both here and in service to the country. A true Patriot. 

:lol: oh my god get off his sack you fucking bootlickin retard. The motherfucker is a wannabee cop with some teenage military service. He was about as useful to the country as a fucking walmart greeter 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: oh my god get off his sack you fucking bootlickin retard. The motherfucker is a wannabee cop with some teenage military service. He was about as useful to the country as a fucking walmart greeter 

Zambo  :owned:

On 12/8/2018 at 12:21 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Frankie was just funny. Zoso was and had only been the real cancer IMO.

I chatted with Frankie on FB a few days ago. He said he was in Anchorage and doing well. There was some damage to his families place from the earthquake, but everyone is fine.

I've always liked the kid and don't blame him for the way he acted here. He was only 13 or 14 when he cane here and some of the supposed adults here were downright assholes to the kid..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I chatted with Frankie on FB a few days ago. He said he was in Anchorage and doing well. There was some damage to his families place from the earthquake, but everyone is fine.

I've always liked the kid and don't blame him for the way he acted here. He was only 13 or 14 when he cane here and some of the supposed adults here were downright assholes to the kid..

Man I hope he is able to shake the felony charges and get his life together..........I always hoped he would break the cycle of poverty and abuse that so many of those native villages deal with up there but it doesnt look good atm 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Man I hope he is able to shake the felony charges and get his life together..........I always hoped he would break the cycle of poverty and abuse that so many of those native villages deal with up there but it doesnt look good atm 

Same here. The deck was stacked against him right from the start. A few years ago I even offered him a room to stay in if he needed to get away. I know, I'm a sucker :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Same here. The deck was stacked against him right from the start. A few years ago I even offered him a room to stay in if he needed to get away. I know, I'm a sucker :lol:

I would have offered him the same.......if you can help one kid like that get a leg up there is literally no telling how many lives you may positively affect for generations to come

• Like 1

2 hours ago, s pump said:

As I do yours. Both here and in service to the country. A true Patriot. 

I am rubbing my appendage right now.  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Give it a rest there, big shooter.  You're gonna sprain something!

34 minutes ago, ckf said:

I never minded him much.  He just seemed like a messed up kid that is frustrated and confused about his future.  Much like Benny.  :lmao:

On 12/9/2018 at 5:27 PM, Zambroski said:

I am rubbing my appendage right now.  

Give it a rest there, big shooter.  You're gonna sprain something!

I never minded him much.  He just seemed like a messed up kid that is frustrated and confused about his future.  Much like Benny.  :lmao:

💪

I sent Frankie some carbs and parts,  in trade for some slides he had, he came through on his end and said he was sorry it took a while.

He seemed like a pretty smart kid for what he grew up with, too bad some of the adults here lacked the ability to be adults and realize how hard his life was.