Hatred Corrodes the container it's carried in....

s pump

36 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

FUCK OOOOOOOFFF  !!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

My dear friend Sal,

As you know, here at FreedomSledder we uphold the highest standards of post etiquette. Your post was not compatible with our values here at FSCE. I beg you to reconsider next time before you post such transgressions. If you cannot do that, then I only have one suggestion left.........

GO TO PM!!!!!!!!11 :bigfinger: :bigfinger:

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, SSFB said:

My dear friend Sal,

As you know, here at FreedomSledder we uphold the highest standards of post etiquette. Your post was not compatible with our values here at FSCE. I beg you to reconsider next time before you post such transgressions. If you cannot do that, then I only have one suggestion left.........

GO TO PM!!!!!!!!11 :bigfinger: :bigfinger:

:finger2:

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I wonder if sled forums 10 years ago were this immature? :snack: 

I can't ever remember 2 or 3 retards starting 10 threads a day  every day about the same subject so no , I doubt it ........ you ginger bastard .   :bc:

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Don’t make me text you another picture of me flipping you the bird! 

:fuckoff:

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Depends on if you consider it immature for people to fly off the handle anytime Bush’s foreign policy was questioned. :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I can't ever remember 2 or 3 retards starting 10 threads a day  every day about the same subject so no , I doubt it ........ you ginger bastard .   :bc:

:fuckoff:

:fuckoff: rawnny :bigfinger: 

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

theres that ECDL ginger hate popping through.  bunch of gingerists :news:  

35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

theres that ECDL ginger hate popping through.  bunch of gingerists :news:  

It's really becoming an epidemic.  I'd say there needs to be more awareness :bc: 

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What do you expect? There’s a narcissist who’s also a criminal in the White House. Some see it, some don’t want to, and some don’t see it at all. 

This.

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'm with ya but....this is the game here.  Start a sled topic....it get's burried less than an hour later.

BTW...does anyone else find it amusing that the saddened, maddened liberals here don't even ride or own sleds at all?  

Let me know when you surpass 120,000 miles on a sled, or when your have ridden in more states and provinces than; Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Ontario, Quebec, and Labrador.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Not even in the same zip code. There were a small percentage of posters who couldn't help but being Trolls but in general, posts stayed on topic instead of devolving into ridiculous arguments. There's days here the people argue back and forth about something so miniscule it boggles the mind.

19 hours ago, s pump said:

So I go to this snowmobile website to chat and rib some old friends. As of late it has turned into a toxic and depressing place. Partisan Politics, Trolls and Perverts have ruined a once great website. I'm not sure what happened but it's sad.

Was listening to a eulogy from Fmr. Senator Alan Simpson to President HW Bush. I know the words are from previous sayings but it seems more poignant at this juncture.

Simpson said: "Hatred corrodes the container it's carried in" and "humor is the universal solvent against the abrasive elements of life."

Some here should absorb those two bits of wisdom.

It's a current events forum Gary, and the topic of the time is our president and with that I will leave you with a few quotes from our presidents book Art of the Deal.

“good publicity is preferable to bad, but from a bottom-line perspective, bad publicity is sometimes better than no publicity at all. Controversy, in short, sells.” 
 Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves. but they can get very excited by those who do. That is why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest, the greatest and the most spectacular.” 
 Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal

1 hour ago, s pump said:

Not even in the same zip code. There were a small percentage of posters who couldn't help but being Trolls but in general, posts stayed on topic instead of devolving into ridiculous arguments. There's days here the people argue back and forth about something so miniscule it boggles the mind.

Lmao. Rose colored glasses

2 hours ago, s pump said:

I wonder why two sled sites many past years close down. Must have been too many adults :dunno: 

Edited by Kev144

13 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Let me know when you surpass 120,000 miles on a sled, or when your have ridden in more states and provinces than; Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Ontario, Quebec, and Labrador.

Image result for not impressed gif

I always thought the best forums had a place for this type of fuckery that goes on in here.  But also had other sub-forums that were full of good information and "ruled up" pretty well to keep trash out.  This place is a riot for sure but not really built for sensible conversations among sledders.  That's fine too.  You get what you give in here.

Forums in general are in trouble.  Facebook and other media is taking over.  Enjoy these forums while they are still around.  Personally, I'll miss them when they are gone.

I’ve been on these forums since 07. I don’t remember a time when it wasn’t like it is. My honest assessment for what it’s worth.  Merry Xmas, ya cunts. Die in a fire. Suck start a shotgun, get fucked by a rake. Love, Ryan.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’ve been on these forums since 07. I don’t remember a time when it wasn’t like it is. My honest assessment for what it’s worth.  Merry Xmas, ya cunts. Die in a fire. Suck start a shotgun, get fucked by a rake. Love, Ryan.

I've been on hcs since 05 and when fs started I think 08 and it hasn't changed.  In fact I think it's got better since zoso and Frankie left Imo