Hatred Corrodes the container it's carried in....

s pump

So I go to this snowmobile website to chat and rib some old friends. As of late it has turned into a toxic and depressing place. Partisan Politics, Trolls and Perverts have ruined a once great website. I'm not sure what happened but it's sad.

Was listening to a eulogy from Fmr. Senator Alan Simpson to President HW Bush. I know the words are from previous sayings but it seems more poignant at this juncture.

Simpson said: "Hatred corrodes the container it's carried in" and "humor is the universal solvent against the abrasive elements of life."

Some here should absorb those two bits of wisdom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, s pump said:

So I go to this snowmobile website to chat and rib some old friends. As of late it has turned into a toxic and depressing place. Partisan Politics, Trolls and Perverts have ruined a once great website. I'm not sure what happened but it's sad.

Was listening to a eulogy from Fmr. Senator Alan Simpson to President HW Bush. I know the words are from previous sayings but it seems more poignant at this juncture.

Simpson said: "Hatred corrodes the container it's carried in" and "humor is the universal solvent against the abrasive elements of life."

Oh fuck....better head back to team safe space...take your brother with you please.👍🏿

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh fuck....better head back to team safe space...take your brother with you please.👍🏿

I’ll make a deal with you.  You stay here and I’ll stay there.  You bitter old prick.  :lol:  we on?

Edited by DriftBusta

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What do you expect? There’s a narcissist who’s also a criminal in the White House. Some see it, some don’t want to, and some don’t see it at all. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Cases in point, thanks for playing!

22 minutes ago, s pump said:

I'm with ya but....this is the game here.  Start a sled topic....it get's burried less than an hour later.

BTW...does anyone else find it amusing that the saddened, maddened liberals here don't even ride or own sleds at all?  

23 minutes ago, s pump said:

I agree. :bc:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm with ya but....this is the game here.  Start a sled topic....it get's burried less than an hour later.

BTW...does anyone else find it amusing that the saddened, maddened liberals here don't even ride or own sleds at all?  

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I agree. :bc:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

OP is gay

Wheres my Cow you knock kneed string bean?????????%^&*()_

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, s pump said:

Love you bro!

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ll make a deal with you.  You stay here and I’ll stay there.  You bitter old prick.  :lol:  we on?

How about you go eat a dick papaw!!!!!!!!!🥴🥴🥴🥴🥰🥰🥰

1 hour ago, s pump said:

He was directing that at.....oh just fuck it

2 hours ago, s pump said:

I heard Al  Simpson's eulogy and couldn't help but thinking that Washington is so much worse off without voices like his. Both parties have purged moderates from their ranks which has lead us to the course nature of politics today. 

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I heard Al  Simpson's eulogy and couldn't help but thinking that Washington is so much worse off without voices like his. Both parties have purged moderates from their ranks which has lead us to the course nature of politics today. 

Oh...I think we are fucked.

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What do you expect? There’s a narcissist who’s also a criminal in the White House. Some see it, some don’t want to, and some don’t see it at all. 

letting the butthurt flow on every page .you go girl lmfao what a,dull blown cunt 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, s pump said:

Retards .