Once you've been a Faux News Blonde, you can do anything

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Holy shit! Are you a pedo like the rest of the clown posse?

Man, you are just a total wack job...

Full time single parent with custody of my kids...I fucking rock...

44 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Man, you are just a total wack job...

Full time single parent with custody of my kids...I fucking rock...

I don't know man, there's a lot of you freaks with a tiny hands obsession.

Combine that with an almost Catholic church like desire to defend or ignore Trump's ties to Epstein and it starts to look suspect.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I swear, the more obvious it is that Trump is a failure, the dumber his supporters become. 

It’s amazing. It says a lot for their intelligence.

this is her take on history.....Palinesque

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/nation/2018/12/07/heather-nauert-cited-d-day-height-us-german-relations-now-shes-headed-un/

Self ownage is strong with the Trumpsters this week.

Did you even read this before posting?

How about you go compare this woman's experience and education to the woman Trump chose. 

See if you can understand the differences. 

Amazing really....is she qualified?

oh I dunno...

From 1998 to 2002, she served as the Founding Executive Director of the Carr Center for Human Rights Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School, where she later became the first Anna Lindh Professor of Practice of Global Leadership and Public Policy

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s amazing. It says a lot for their intelligence.

this is her take on history.....Palinesque

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/nation/2018/12/07/heather-nauert-cited-d-day-height-us-german-relations-now-shes-headed-un/

“When you talk about Germany, we have a very strong relationship with the government of Germany,” Heather Nauert, the State Department’s spokeswoman, said in June. She added: “Tomorrow is the anniversary of the D-Day invasion. We obviously have a very long history with the government of Germany, 

That is fucking awesome!!!!!   But you had to mention Palin.  Now I have to take back my comment about them getting dumber all the time.  It's obvious that Trumpsters supported McCain/ Palin over Obama /Biden.  So they've been stupid all along. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

“When you talk about Germany, we have a very strong relationship with the government of Germany,” Heather Nauert, the State Department’s spokeswoman, said in June. She added: “Tomorrow is the anniversary of the D-Day invasion. We obviously have a very long history with the government of Germany, 

That is fucking awesome!!!!!   But you had to mention Palin.  Now I have to take back my comment about them getting dumber all the time.  It's obvious that Trumpsters supported McCain/ Palin over Obama /Biden.  So they've been stupid all along. 

Birds of a feather

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

oh I dunno...

From 1998 to 2002, she served as the Founding Executive Director of the Carr Center for Human Rights Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School, where she later became the first Anna Lindh Professor of Practice of Global Leadership and Public Policy

The best part is that Trumpsters provided the link.  They can't rip apart the source. 

Just now, Mainecat said:

When she returned to the United States, she attended Harvard Law School, receiving her J.D. in 1999

yeah never qualified

Dem Trumpsters don't cotton to book learning or no fancy skoolin.  Dey vote from da hart, strate from da hart. 

If dat girly frum fox news can tell it like it is everyday, shees gud enuf for da UN. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

oh I dunno...

The best part is that Trumpsters provided the link.  They can't rip apart the source. 

This is why you guys are 2 bit partisan hacks,..not a single one of you two douche nozzles have ever even heard of the Harvard think tank "The Carr Center" before I posted it.. Who's mission is to project it's theory and Ideas..

But some woman who has overseen 275 US consulates and has been Pompeo right hand in negotiations with other countries, obviously working with other countries, supervising the consulates in  other countries but has zero qualifications..Fuck you guys are really shitty people..

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Samantha Power

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
Samantha Power
Samantha Power official portrait.jpg

28th United States Ambassador to the United Nations
In office
August 5, 2013 – January 20, 2017
President Barack Obama
Deputy Rosemary DiCarlo
Michele J. Sison
Preceded by Susan Rice
Succeeded by Nikki Haley
Personal details
Born
Samantha Jane Power

September 21, 1970 (age 48)
Dublin, Ireland
Political party Democratic
Spouse(s)
Cass Sunstein (m. 2008)
Children 2
Education Yale University (BA)
Harvard University (JD)

Samantha Jane Power (born September 21, 1970) is an Irish-born American academic, author, political critic and diplomat who served as the 28th United States Ambassador to the United Nations from 2013 to 2017.[1] She is a member of the Democratic Party.

Power began her career as a war correspondent covering the Yugoslav Wars. From 1998 to 2002, she served as the Founding Executive Director of the Carr Center for Human Rights Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School, where she later became the first Anna Lindh Professor of Practice of Global Leadership and Public Policy. She was a senior adviser to Senator Barack Obama until March 2008, when she resigned from his presidential campaign after apologizing for referring to then-Senator Hillary Clinton as "a monster."

From 1993 to 1996, she worked as a war correspondent, covering the Yugoslav Wars for U.S. News & World Report, The Boston Globe, The Economist, and The New Republic. When she returned to the United States, she attended Harvard Law School, receiving her J.D. in 1999. The following year, she published her first edited and compiled work, Realizing Human Rights: Moving from Inspiration to Impact (edited with Graham Allison). Her first book, A Problem from Hell: America and the Age of Genocide, grew out of a paper she wrote while attending law school. The book won the Pulitzer Prize for General Non-Fiction and the J. Anthony Lukas Book Prize[13] in 2003.

From 1998 to 2002, Power served as the Founding Executive Director of the Carr Center for Human Rights Policy at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government, where she later served as the Anna Lindh Professor of Practice of Global Leadership and Public Policy.

In 2004, Power was named by Time magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the world that year.[14] In fall 2007, she began writing a regular column for Time.

Power spent 2005–06 working in the office of U.S. Senator Barack Obama as a foreign policy fellow, where she was credited with sparking and directing Obama's interest in the Darfur conflict.[15] She served as a senior foreign policy adviser to Obama's 2008 presidential campaign, but stepped down after referring to Hillary Clinton as "a monster".[16] Power apologized for the remarks made in an interview with The Scotsman in London, and resigned from the campaign shortly thereafter.[17]

The second book she edited and compiled, Chasing the Flame: Sergio Vieira de Mello and the Fight to Save the World, was released on February 14, 2008.

The third book she edited and compiled, The Unquiet American: Richard Holbrook in the World (edited with Derek Chollet).

Ginger would hit it 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ewww....no.  take this back!  Gross.

Dude,  obviously 8-10 beers and a couple shots of Jack Fire need to come into play before hand