Tillerson comes clean on the criminal.

17 minutes ago, SSFB said:

But not surprising.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You mean it's not surprising that Vinney seems to find a lot of things "interesting' about the biased negativity he reads about the man who beat his lying queen to death on election day but nothing interesting at all about how it went south for such a miserable party of fascist liberals?  Yeah....i'm not surprised either.

Trump's generals are living by the oath they took, to bad for Trump and you.

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why? He’s not wrong. 

It can be simplified and blaming race isn't it.  Unless you are in a profession of creating evil and victims...like stupid fucking spinner.

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You're absolutely clueless when it comes to what Spin Dry or Vince believe. 

It shows every time you post about them. 

I'm not at all.  Go back to your cube you fucking dork.  Nobody cares about tit fleas sitting in the bleachers screaming at the teams on the field.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why...I’ll tell you why....Zderpski is a long winded nonsense spewing fucktard.

Poor Jimmy Pouts.  Daughter moves out and he losed his sad little mind.  Go get a cat.  :lmao: 

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

A biscuit neck of the highest order. 

Very highest!

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m sure that you have a more prolific explanation as to why white guys kill themselves. :lol: 

I sure do.  But I like listening to your "professions" idiocy.  My explanation would almost certianly sound "Darwinian" or racist to you. I laugh and I laugh.

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Zderpski is just keeping all over this thread. What a beat off. I mean biscuit neck!

Another bleacher sitter.  "Liberaltarians".

Half-wits...at best.  :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump's generals are living by the oath they took, to bad for Trump and you.

Oh yes....too bad.

:lol: 

When are you ever going to guess something correct?  I mean....ewwww....icky stupidness.

19 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I remember when Slinger had daily meltdowns concerning Tillerson and his connections with Russia. Turns out that Tillerson was a pretty respectable guy and did his best to keep Trump in line.  Rex was eventually fired for his efforts. 

Trumps days are numbered. His associates past and present are gonna be able to tell their stories soon. 

Trump's major defect is that he is a pathological liar, and the problem with a lie is that you can never fix a lie.

Trump obviously has other defects like not knowing how to be a gracious winner, and not treating other smart and successful people such as Rex Tillerson with respect, the way he treated Tillerson was absolutely demeaning, and why?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It can be simplified and blaming race isn't it.  Unless you are in a profession of creating evil and victims...like stupid fucking spinner.

I'm not at all.  Go back to your cube you fucking dork.  Nobody cares about tit fleas sitting in the bleachers screaming at the teams on the field.

Poor Jimmy Pouts.  Daughter moves out and he losed his sad little mind.  Go get a cat.  :lmao: 

Very highest!

I sure do.  But I like listening to your "professions" idiocy.  My explanation would almost certianly sound "Darwinian" or racist to you. I laugh and I laugh.

Another bleacher sitter.  "Liberaltarians".

Half-wits...at best.  :lmao:

You’re a one man marching band today. :lol: 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump's major defect is that he is a pathological liar, and the problem with a lie is that you can never fix a lie.

Trump obviously has other defects like not knowing how to be a gracious winner, and not treating other smart and successful people such as Rex Tillerson with respect, the way he treated Tillerson was absolutely demeaning, and why?

If you supported Hillary.  You just look retarded making these accusations.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

spot on with both points

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Once Kelly leaves Mattis will be even more outnumbered by the "yes" men. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Read this book and come back with a review.

image.jpeg.eb633760247821d5134943541069f04c.jpeg

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I attended an excellent seminar on suicide this week. An all day event. Definitely a male Caucasian issue. Did you know that not one black female over the age of 65 has committed suicide since 1957? Now that’s some profound resiliency. 

Interesting.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2018/05/21/suicide-rates-for-black-children-twice-that-of-white-children-new-data-show/?utm_term=.5159161fc21a

“We can’t assume any longer that suicide rates are uniformly higher in white individuals than black,” said Bridge, an epidemiologist who directs the Center for Suicide Prevention and Research at the Columbus hospital. “There is this age-related disparity, and now we have to understand the underlying reasons. … Most of the previous research has largely concerned white suicide. So we don’t even know if the same risk and protective factors apply to black youth.”

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep. Suicide among children of that age group is extremely rare,